Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

3 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

The whole situation just seems so surreal. How do we even come back from something like this? 

One of, if not the darkest day in our history. Thoughts to everyone involved and the emergency services facing the dreadful aftermath.

It’s very sad what has potentially happened but you should be ok in reality. Being a Leeds fan I know about good and bad owners and you have a very good one and a stable club so don’t worry. If the worst happens I still think your club should come out ok

• Like 1

I just cant understand how the helicopter can land normally and then take off on bt cameras as it normally does and then all of a sudden nose dives and crashes so close to the ground.

This is utterly horrendous and thoughts and prayers with the family. This is bigger than football and I hope the FA postpone the next game to allow the club time to grieve. Hopefully there will be good news in the morning !!

3 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

Next home fixture is remembrance fixture aswell, is it not? Could be a very emotional day! :(Praying for everyone. Please pull through Vichai and anyone else potentially injured in this awful awful accident. 

skynews-vichai-srivaddhanaprabha_4467350.jpg

I used to love the RAF delivering the match ball into the stadium by air to that fixture. Now I could literally think of nothing worse. I never want to see a helicopter near the ground again.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

I just cant understand how the helicopter can land normally and then take off on bt cameras as it normally does and then all of a sudden nose dives and crashes so close to the ground.

This is utterly horrendous and thoughts and prayers with the family. This is bigger than football and I hope the FA postpone the next game to allow the club time to grieve. Hopefully there will be good news in the morning !!

3 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

Next home fixture is remembrance fixture aswell, is it not? Could be a very emotional day! :(Praying for everyone. Please pull through Vichai and anyone else potentially injured in this awful awful accident. 

skynews-vichai-srivaddhanaprabha_4467350.jpg

Next game is at home on Tuesday so will almost certainly be postponed unless the EFL want to be *****. Away at Cardiff could also be cancelled too. 

6 minutes ago, Fitbaphile said:

I hope these comfort someone else as much as they did for me

Thanks Fitbaphile. I welled up but at least the song broke the loop of checking for and reading the news updates. I have a hard time processing what happened, as probably most of us. Still hoping for a miracle...

All the best to my fellow Foxes and Foxettes

• Like 1

Can’t even begin to think what this means for our immediate and long term future.

That’s irrelevant now. Vichai has brought me so much unbridled joy this is actually quite painful to see. Sickening time for Top and his family, as well as the families of everyone else involved. 

Hours later yer and I can’t absorb this. 

So ****ing sad. 

• Sad 4

This feels like and brings back memories of when I was a kid and the phone rang early one morning and your mam answers and you just know it’s bad news but you don’t want to hear what it is and you just want to hide under the duvet and pretend you can’t hear anything.

• Like 2

The strange thing is probably the majority of us have ever met or even come within touching distance of our owners, and yet this feels incredibly personal. Just goes to show what an impact Vichai has had on us all. A true gent, an owner you could only wish for

• Like 4
  • Sad 1