Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

This from West Ham forum - not sure about the video he claims to have seen. Doesn't add much to the situation but here it is anyway...

Edit: Just saw a video of the people who boarded the helicopter, and the helicopter lifting off. It did not look like Claude Puell was among the people, but there were at least 5 people including 2 women who got on board. I'm assuming it was the owner and friends. The helicopter did not look right when it lifted off. Man, what a nightmare.

Anybody been to the ground to leave flags,flowers etc...is there somewhere that you can leave them? Just want to some how much Top etc... how much his family mean to me and mine even though I have never met them.Gave us some of the best days of our life’s.

Edited by Claridge

Still can’t believe it, was hoping it was a nightmare. Was driving past the stadium probably 10 mins before it, and just turned around due to traffic, heard the helicopter come in and thought nothing off it. 

Just seems surreal, like it still hasn’t happened. Numb. Hoping all the best for everyone involved and around the club and hope we can all gather around and show support to the family and community.

Sad sad day for the football club and the family. The father and son relationship always seemed very close and feel for Top who, wherever he is in the world must be absolutely devastated. 

Thoughts and prayers with the family. They’ve done so much for the club but also as people for the wider community. Heartbreaking.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Anybody been to the ground to leave flags,flowers etc...is there somewhere that you can leave them? Just want to some how show Top etc... how much his family mean to me and mine even though I have never met them.Gave us some of the best days of our life’s.

Just been watching BBC news. Looks like there’s an area where people can put flowers etc down as a sign of respect. Tempted to go myself.

5 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Anybody been to the ground to leave flags,flowers etc...is there somewhere that you can leave them? Just want to some how show Top etc... how much his family mean to me and mine even though I have never met them.Gave us some of the best days of our life’s.

Near the family stand turnstiles by the looks of it. Feel like I need to go down but not sure I can take it.

If I do I certainly don’t want to be filmed doing it like ive just seen on twitter.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 2

They say it's only football and, of course, part of it is. What happened on the pitch yesterday, that's the football bit.

But then something like this happens and rips you open and you realise it's more than just football. It's not even football.  What you feel, what we feel, is identity, belief, belonging - and it's shared. I am Leicester City, we are Leicester City.... and we are in shock.

Edited by FoxNotFox
  • Thanks 1

A you tube video shows the copter leaving the stadium and people walking to the copter. 

Not sure how real it is.

A slight hope that the silence from the club could mean that survivors are being treated in hospital, prayers to all involved with the club.  Reading tweets from other clubs and fans are what upsets me.  Lets hope in all of this a miracle can come out of it, however small it maybe.