Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Perhaps it's just me.. But just had a quick look and the other threads are still open and people are still discussing last nights game and vardys performance etc. I think the admins should lock the other threads for now as a mark of respect. Not sure how others are able to talk about anything else besides this anyways? 

Some of us are dealing with this in our own way. There's no disrespect intended, believe me, it's just very difficult (for me anyway) to process this let alone say anything about it.

Edited by FoxNotFox
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Perhaps it's just me.. But just had a quick look and the other threads are still open and people are still discussing last nights game and vardys performance etc. I think the admins should lock the other threads for now as a mark of respect. Not sure how others are able to talk about anything else besides this anyways? 

I think people are allowed to deal with news like this in their own ways. I appreciate the sentiment but you can't and shouldnt force grief.

We're all in this together but should be allowed to react and process it individually. 

• Like 1

What Vichai has done for this club is probably the reason why I love to watch and play football so much now, before he came in the club languished in insignificance (In league 1) and my love of football waned too,  Hopefully good news to come out of it, but seems unlikely given the lack of updates so far.

Me and my mate are going down to the ground. I feel I need to go as I said in an earlier post I’ve never met the man but feel so deflated, low and gutted.

These boys have made it possible for me and the city to experience the elation and joy and to witness the best thing ever to happen to our club.