Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

Thankyou to all of the fans from around world sending their prayers.

I don't think an owner has even been held in such high regard as our owners are with Leicester fans. 

It just feels like a close loved one has been lost, I live and breathe Leicester city and grown up with it and I've never loved the club more than I have these days and this awful news has really hit me hard now.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Any news regarding whether Puel is ok?

I’ve just watched BBC news, no word of Puel but unconfirmed reports of Vichai being on board. Guessing all we can do is wait for an official announcement from the club itself.

Woke up after barely sleeping much. Get a text from my neighbour (who's a pilot) who says his mate was the pilot last night on the helicopter and mate's girlfriend was on as well. He's not heard anything since 8pm last night when they last posted their status :(

Still feel sick and anxious about waiting for official confirmation for anyone on board, but also not wanting to know at the same time :(

• Sad 5

This news feels so deeply connected. We win and lose together. Today we reflect and appreciate together.

Never has news about someone I've never met affected me so much. Just woken up feeling hollow.

Whilst this purely puts football in perspective, it shows it is more than just a game. Within a club it's a family; across the world it's a community. 

• Like 2

Vichai, Top and family orchestrated, with Claudio, a virtual miracle I never expected to see in my lifetime - a magical ride, you made us smile like we had never smiled before, and when your smiling  the whole world smiled with us,  thank you Vichai. Our thoughts are with the families of all those who died last night. 

• Like 2