Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

This is just awful.  It would take an absolute miracle for him to still be alive unless he somehow decided not to get on the helicopter at the last second.

The helicopter just went silent, I turned round and it was just spinning, out of control. And then there was a big bang and then [a] big fireball."

Leo Bruka told 5 Live that he saw two police officers whose car was near the crash scene.

"One of them was looking for something and the other one, he ran straight away to the helicopter and he was trying to break the window," he said.

"Then there is an explosion and they pulled back because the fire was too hot."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470

He was such a good owner too.  Will truly be missed.

• Sad 2

There are no words that can do this justice, really. The Srivaddhanaprabha family has touched all of our lives, and given us, and the club, more than we can ever repay.

I've read every post to this thread, as I'm sure hundreds of others have. It's incredible to see such an outpouring of emotion. We're so fortunate to have owners that are beloved, which certainly isn't the case for most clubs. They are truly one of a kind.

When the time comes, assuming the worst, we'll show Top and the rest of his family that we're all grieving with him, and that he's far from alone in this.

• Like 3

I'm still in utter shock. These owners have been unreal and I pray that whoever was on board that helicopter have managed to somehow escape. 

It's wonderful to see all the support from Leicester fans and the wider global football community so thank you for the support. Let's hope our prayers are answered.