Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

I’m struggling to understand what someone gets out of making up shit on social media... I could understand a commercial company trying to get hits, but a sad twat tapping away just doesn’t make sense... :mellow:

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Bloody disgusting that the BBC are reporting on ‘maybe’ Puel was on board. You don’t speculate over something like this you insensitive ****s.

Is that the case, though? I thought it was just the presenter making an off-handed remark about 'the manager', and everyone's kind of panicked about it. I might have missed it, but I've not really seen any speculation, more just one comment, which could just be a slip of the tongue or some ignorance of the structure of the club.

1 minute ago, Leedsutd said:

Don’t believe anything you see online you have attention seeking ***** trying to get likes retweet’s. Sad world we live in. Just wait for facts to come out. Hope we get some good news in the next few hours 

Exactly that’s what I do! It’s disgusting really I don’t understand how people think getting a load of retweet’s makes them famous

• Like 1

Just now, Phube said:

I’m struggling to understand what someone gets out of making up shit on social media... I could understand a commercial company trying to get hits, but a sad twat tapping away just doesn’t make sense... :mellow:

Attention. The people who do this have some desire for attention that overrides basic decency. Ignore them.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That doesn’t look like Rudkin which may mean it isn’t the old video. 

Hoping it's old, as there's now (if I remember correctly) small gold flags above that foxes seat logo that have been scattered across the same height all around the plastic window areas of the ground.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

I was on duty at the match today. It's taken me this long to post anything on FT. We'd just been stood down by the match control and we were had got as far as the queue of traffic toward the junction approaching Upperton Road when we heard a huge crashing sound. We looked back towards the sound and saw a huge ball of fire. We did our best to turn round in the queue but it was difficult. We managed to go back against the one way flow of traffic and get back to the car park area where we could see a burning mass. I didn't know what had happened at that point but it was a real mess of confusion and arm waving. We were pretty much first there. Massive heat, no way of getting close, horrible and frightening. I feel sick. I can't say much else because of EMAS restrictions around social media. I dread to think of those on board. Shocked and helpless... and that's just me. I've cried. :nono:

So sorry mate but thanks for everything x

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I was on duty at the match today. It's taken me this long to post anything on FT. We'd just been stood down by the match control and we were had got as far as the queue of traffic toward the junction approaching Upperton Road when we heard a huge crashing sound. We looked back towards the sound and saw a huge ball of fire. We did our best to turn round in the queue but it was difficult. We managed to go back against the one way flow of traffic and get back to the car park area where we could see a burning mass. I didn't know what had happened at that point but it was a real mess of confusion and arm waving. We were pretty much first there. Massive heat, no way of getting close, horrible and frightening. I feel sick. I can't say much else because of EMAS restrictions around social media. I dread to think of those on board. Shocked and helpless... and that's just me. I've cried. :nono:

Don't know you but love you mate. You couldn't have done anything.

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Thank you for everything you do to help keep us all safe.

Stay strong x