Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Euro 2020 Qualifiers

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The Welsh national anthem is so, so much better than our dirge. Imagine hearing that before playing footy, no wonder they qualified for the Euros with Chris Coleman at the helm of you have that before every game.

Could be worse though, could have Flower of Scotland.

i agree one of the best anthems to listen to. I would add the French, Italian ones inti the mix as well

Just now, Finnegan said:

Ramsey has been absolutely world class tonight. 

Fully fit there's no better British centre mid. Absolutely phenomenal. Shame he's got papier-mache legs tbf. 

Great player. If Madders were to leave for crazy money we could get Ramsey in. Always rated him at Arsenal

1 minute ago, 49er said:

Great player. If Madders were to leave for crazy money we could get Ramsey in. Always rated him at Arsenal

Don't think I'd want him really, oddly enough. I mean, OK, I would, but he just isn't consistently fit enough. 

Plus by the time we were ever in a position to sign him he'd be on the way out. 

Just now, Nalis said:

Yeah not surprising and kind of expected after going one nil up sadly, just took the opportunity to gloat in the 12 minute window when leading. 

Tbf Serge Gnabry has turned in to an absolute freak of nature over the last two or three seasons.