Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Bored…. I’m chairman of the bored

2 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

I turned 50 today and can still get a damn good erection.

But only cos you want to pee when you're sleeping.

I'm right, right?

:ph34r:

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 1

I went tooo Newport enjoyed the game and chances created. Was great to spend time with some old and new acquaintances. And It reinforced my belief in looking on the bright side. And being a half full glass. Life is tooo short to be a realist miserable so and so. I’m delusional and loving it. Lighten up Leicester fans appreciate the good and smile when you lose it’s the nicest way to win . See you in a couple of years. You are lucky to see live games. Puel in ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Everyone that was showing off that they didn’t have to go back to work until Monday (tomorrow) after having an extended Christmas break compared to those who went back last week are gonna be having horrors right now and in the morning whereas people such as myself have already dealt with that shit. So I’m thankful for that. Enjoy work you twats!

I had an extended break, go back tomorrow and its feckin fantastic mate. Lookin forward to keeping the mind busy with non city things and seeing an 80% female office workplace of which a decent amount  are shaggable. In fact im running a meeting tomorrow with 3 hot women.  

Looks like you could have used more time off!

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I had an extended break, go back tomorrow and its feckin fantastic mate. Lookin forward to keeping the mind busy with non city things and seeing an 80% female office workplace of which a decent amount  are shaggable. In fact im running a meeting tomorrow with 3 hot women.  

Looks like you could have used more time off!

Fantastically typed post whilst you were dreaming lol 

You must be in the minority and fair play for a positive attitude about it. Love it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Have we secured loaning him out or selling?

No Idea But GerrimOUT! The only good about him is his first touch. He's just a btec Mahrez.  Showed arrogance over that freekick which he should've let Fuchs Or Mark take. Even the commentators thought so. Stupid Idiot.

3 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Does It? I mean applies to the Everton match after that shocker against Cardiff. But this is Leicester we're talking about. God Knows whats going to happen next.

No, not really, but thats what they say! :)

• Haha 1