Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yohan Benalouane

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

He was MOTM in the away leg!

On his day he weren't bad to be fair. Just a shame he'll be remembered for shit like this lol

tumblr_op1bpcbk3j1tf8a5ao1_500.gif?w=747

But it's the shit like that that made it so funny when he played lol

But you are right, on his day he was pretty good. 

• Haha 1

Remember the tackle in the FA cup after which Shakespeare said he’d never play him again lollol 

This guy is an utter head case, even nuttier on social media than he is on the field; and we’ve got a fee for him?

As much as I’ve referred to him as Benny, found him funny and thought of him as a bit of a cult figure like others, let’s be frank it’s not acceptable to have people like this at the club stealing a wage. John RudkIN.

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Remember the tackle in the FA cup after which Shakespeare said he’d never play him again lollol 

This guy is an utter head case, even nuttier on social media than he is on the field; and we’ve got a fee for him?

As much as I’ve referred to him as Benny, found him funny and thought of him as a bit of a cult figure like others, let’s be frank it’s not acceptable to have people like this at the club stealing a wage. John RudkIN.

It was in a friendly as shown in he video above.

Thanks for all the great memories, Yohan...

Wait a second.

Thanks for taking an erratic centre-back off our books, Mr. O'Neill. Couldn't be any happier.

Benalouane was stealing a wage and so unpredictable on the pitch, it hurt. One day, he could dish out beautiful passes and command his area like a pro, the next day, bad tackles and stupid interventions galore.

Comfortable on the ball, but just simply a rather bad defender.

Still, I wish him well at Forest.

I think with regular game time he'll do just fine there.

At the end if the day he provided cover when required at important times quite often in massive games for us and didn't really let us down.

Hope he's a success at forest and they get promoted so we can play and beat them twice a season and then get them relegated. That'd be sweet!

• Like 1

Think he will do well in the Championship. It is a nasty and brutish and very physical league and sometimes you just need to be prepared to kick the opposition off the park to get a result. Watched Derby against Southampton on Wednesday and thought how much more solid Derby's defence would be if they had Benny rather than Keogh. Watch this thread for some more mad-moment video clips with Benny in a red shirt.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Thanks for all the great memories, Yohan...

Wait a second.

Thanks for taking an erratic centre-back off our books, Mr. O'Neill. Couldn't be any happier.

Benalouane was stealing a wage and so unpredictable on the pitch, it hurt. One day, he could dish out beautiful passes and command his area like a pro, the next day, bad tackles and stupid interventions galore.

Comfortable on the ball, but just simply a rather bad defender.

Still, I wish him well at Forest.

I know for a fact this is what he said to the U23s.

Apparently he's a decent guy.

Basically saying you guys (U23s) need to work at your game as I've made it (loaded ££) could be seen a lording it...or intentionally + actually motivational. Who knows.

Forest won;t be paying to buy him and he won't be taking a pay cut, why should h?. He'll be costing LCFC after he's gone.