Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

It’s not recruiting it’s called planting the seed in these young players heads. Pep knows the pulling force n fair enough use it, but not straight after a game. Funny how all the specific players he approached after that game have all been linked with him. If you don’t think it happens then your delusional.

I know that if pep wants a player then the player’s agent speaks with Man City and it’s done that way to begin with  ..... if pep wants to speak to the player then he doesn’t need to wait to play against them ..... you think managers don’t speak with players until they decide to buy them ????

it doesn’t need secret meetings any longer ..... mobile phones etc make that so much easier

I’ve seen Pep speak to loads of players after games who are crap .... how does that work ?? 

The fact he spoke so naturally to some of our  boys at the end probably showed he had done so in the past .......  I’m afraid we remain fairly well down the ‘food chain’ and are unlikely to be able to change that 

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I know that if pep wants a player then the player’s agent speaks with Man City and it’s done that way to begin with  ..... if pep wants to speak to the player then he doesn’t need to wait to play against them ..... you think managers don’t speak with players until they decide to buy them ????

it doesn’t need secret meetings any longer ..... mobile phones etc make that so much easier

I’ve seen Pep speak to loads of players after games who are crap .... how does that work ?? 

The fact he spoke so naturally to some of our  boys at the end probably showed he had done so in the past .......  I’m afraid we remain fairly well down the ‘food chain’ and are unlikely to be able to change that 

We are krill

21 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

Thanks, I'll check later when there's still no useful info.

17 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

In that case, I'll hang on until you've checked before I do my check.....

We're buying a Czech player? WHO???

1 hour ago, murphy said:

If you're painting, put an elastic band over the tin so that it crosses the opening, thus giving you something to wipe the excess off your brush rather than using the edge of the tin and making a mess.

You're welcome.

Now that is useful info....