Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

When does his loan officially expire ?? Aren’t registrations valid until end June? 

In which case he is officially an Lcfc player until then when our loan of his registration expires  ????

of course I might be wrong ..... 

I dont know whether or not you think I was serious or not lol

17 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I dont know whether or not you think I was serious or not lol

I wish I knew ......

on a a serious note, If his loan has officially finished and Monaco have his registration then he is a Monaco player 

players contracts usually run from July 1 so i suspect we are still paying his wages and he is officially our player until end July or when Monaco agrees to sell him to another club (in which case he will no doubt change his bio) 

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I wish I knew ......

on a a serious note, If his loan has officially finished and Monaco have his registration then he is a Monaco player 

players contracts usually run from July 1 so i suspect we are still paying his wages and he is officially our player until end July or when Monaco agrees to sell him to another club (in which case he will no doubt change his bio) 

Loans usually expire as soon as the season is finished I thought? I know in the past they has to be extended to cover things like play-offs or tournament finals. I'd be surprised if teams who finish their seasons at the end of April pay the wages for a further 2+ months during the off season.

• Like 1

Some people on ,Celtic Chat still think Benko is their player and will be back for their CL qualifiers.  So his loan must still be current......

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Some people on ,Celtic Chat still think Benko is their player and will be back for their CL qualifiers.  So his loan must still be current......

First round isn't until 9/10 July. Benkovic's loan was only for one season so the latest he'll come back to us it 30th June.

The only way he plays in the CL qualifiers is if he gets sent back there on loan. Given that Rodgers himself has said that he's ready for PL football, there's not a chance that they get him again.

Maybe they can take Knight on loan instead... :ph34r:

Edited by Xen
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Surely not? If it’s a loan until the end of the season, the loan should finish when the season finishes. 

These qualifiers are for the 19/20 champions league, so can’t be right?

In denial they call it......

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Yeah he ain't coming here is he 

He was specifically asked if it was flattering to be linked to such clubs. What’s he going to say?

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Yeah he ain't coming here is he 

I guess will also depend on how much they (and we) are willing to spend. The positive with the 'very soon' is that the situation is still unclear at Man U and Spurs about who will be leaving and where the gaps are, whereas he knows for certain with us he's one of the very first names on the sheet. 

From that above article if we make a statement of intent and we really want him, we’ll get him. 

Lets be honest Monaco couldn’t give a **** where he goes they just want to get the most coin they can for him. 

39 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

He was specifically asked if it was flattering to be linked to such clubs. What’s he going to say?

39 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I guess will also depend on how much they (and we) are willing to spend. The positive with the 'very soon' is that the situation is still unclear at Man U and Spurs about who will be leaving and where the gaps are, whereas he knows for certain with us he's one of the very first names on the sheet. 

Let me be pessimistic and then we won't be too disappointed when he doesn't sign ;)

• Haha 2

Well that is a very polite way of him snubbing Spurs and Man U! What a polite young man. He definitely wants to sign here, doesn't he? Doesn't he?? Yep no doubt about it. He wants to spend the rest of his career here. That's what I'm getting from that quote. Right?

No I'm not in denial, YOU'RE in denial! :cry:

• Like 2

Speaking at a press conference, Tielemans added: "I was very well received in Leicester. Things went very fast, but they put me at ease right away. I felt very good on the pitch, I had good team-mates and good coaches (Claude Puel then Brendan Rodgers).

"I am grateful to the club for giving me a taste of the Premier League.

"I was pleasantly surprised by the clubs that got in touch with my agent and my entourage.

"Given how things have been in recent weeks, I'm unlikely to go back to Monaco, and after that it will depend on negotiations.

"The loan in January was the best solution at that time. I want to be stable now, to be fixed."

Don't want to read too much into this but I reckon he's off abroad somewhere. If he is, best of luck to him.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, oxford blue said:

It sound to me like a thank-you to City for giving him the opportunity to rescue his career, but he wants to join a top 6 club. Of course, if he signs and we keep Maddison, Chilwell at least, that could be City by May 2020

I think that's how I read it also unfortunately.