Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

11 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Really? lol

Just googled it. lol

On 20 September 2018, McCormack signed a one-year loan deal with A-League club Central Coast Mariners FC.[87] He played alongside the Olympic sprinting champion Usain Bolt for Central Coast, and assisted Bolt's first goal in an official football match.[88] On 5 January 2019, McCormack was recalled by Aston Villa;[89][90] he made just five appearances for the Mariners, scoring once.[91]

McCormack was then loaned to Motherwell for the rest of the 2018–19 season, returning to the club after a decade elsewhere.[92] After making four appearances for Motherwell, McCormack returned to Aston Villa in March for treatment of a calf injury that had kept him from playing for a month. [93] Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson said in April that McCormack would not return to Motherwell.[94]

Unbelievable really. 

35 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Really? lol

Just googled it. lol

On 20 September 2018, McCormack signed a one-year loan deal with A-League club Central Coast Mariners FC.[87] He played alongside the Olympic sprinting champion Usain Bolt for Central Coast, and assisted Bolt's first goal in an official football match.[88] On 5 January 2019, McCormack was recalled by Aston Villa;[89][90] he made just five appearances for the Mariners, scoring once.[91]

McCormack was then loaned to Motherwell for the rest of the 2018–19 season, returning to the club after a decade elsewhere.[92] After making four appearances for Motherwell, McCormack returned to Aston Villa in March for treatment of a calf injury that had kept him from playing for a month. [93] Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson said in April that McCormack would not return to Motherwell.[94]

Idiots lollollol 

28 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Bit like giving Matty James a 4 year contract....just sayin'

At least James is good to have about the place, Villa don't even want him cleaning the bogs. And James didn't cost us £12m

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

At least James is good to have about the place, Villa don't even want him cleaning the bogs. And James didn't cost us £12m

and James doesn't cost us 75 grand a week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

Just found a positive, we still favourites to sign him at 8/11 with sky bet with Tottenham 4/1 and then Man City at 6/1.

Maybe someone at sky bet has inside knowledge, fingers crossed. 

Sky Bet are as reliable as a 30-year-old Trabant.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

It’s an absolute outrage that we’ve not signed anyone yet.

Its an absolute outrage that you still don't understand how complex and long winded transfers are. Its not a simple: 'Hi Monaco wanna trade my pokemon card? for yours' Hi Leicester, sure why not, lets ignore agent fees and any other legal binding rules Footballing highend bellends expect.' lets also ignore  a medical and add-on fees, not needed.

doesn't happen over night...

Edited by Simoken
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Its an absolute outrage that you still don't understand how complex and long winded transfers are. Its not a simple: 'Hi Monaco wanna trade my pokemon card? for yours' Hi Leicester, sure why not, lets ignore agent fees and any other legal binding rules Footballing highend bellends expect.' lets also ignore  a medical and add-on fees, not needed.

I think the comment was a piss take out of impatience 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Why isn't there a thread for this Pokemon card, any other clues you can give on to what we might get?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Why isn't there a thread for this Pokemon card, any other clues you can give on to what we might get?

I would of loved a god-roll on Slimani. imagine the treatful stats his Pokemon card would deliver. ooohhhfff tasty.

53 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Ricardo Pereira was already announced this time last year... :whistle:

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Ricardo Pereira was already announced this time last year... :whistle:

If you are playing the stats game, please forward me any other transfer stats being made in the first week of the window opening. k thanks

24 minutes ago, Simoken said:

If you are playing the stats game, please forward me any other transfer stats being made in the first week of the window opening. k thanks

Lloyd Kelly to Bournemouth, Lossl to Everton already announced this season

Last season there was Dubravka, Fabinho, Andone, Wilmot, Balogun, and Pereira announced in May, thats around £75m of transfers announced

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1