Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

Not feeling positive about this one. Lack of smoke would indicate that there’s no fire.

That’s why so positive as before on some there’s been loads of BS being thrown about then disappointment by no signings !

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

Not feeling positive about this one. Lack of smoke would indicate that there’s no fire.

i think the opposite.

Tielemans is highly likely to move this summer and we're almost certainly interested. Tielemans wants to assess his options so the longer we go on and there is no concrete bids or interest from top clubs the more he will gravitate towards us. Pre season starts in a month so Leicester will probably force his hand around that time as we won't want to be messed about hanging on until August while he makes his mind up. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gerard said:

i think the opposite.

Tielemans is highly likely to move this summer and we're almost certainly interested. Tielemans wants to assess his options so the longer we go on and there is no concrete bids or interest from top clubs the more he will gravitate towards us. Pre season starts in a month so Leicester will probably force his hand around that time as we won't want to be messed about hanging on until August while he makes his mind up. 

I think its more down to Monaco trying to get higher bids, from us or elsewhere. My guess is that YT would probrably favour coming back to us with our current setup, but is also OK with moving to a new one. He is most likely just waiting On information from the Monaco board, who Probably have more influence on who his next move will be to. Still got a good feeling about this one, the club rarely lets us down!

Edited by bfox
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, justfoxes said:

still got a good feeling that in the next couple of weeks Lcfc will announce the signing of Youri Tielemans !!

£30m plus Silva Damn it let’s throw in Slimani too !! 

GET IT DONE LCFC !!

The move was funded by Man City and part of the mahrez deal

Jesus.. people need to chill, He is currently with the international team participating for the Nations League. NO transfer business will be made until afterwards, Internationals do not want players lacking any sort of concentration, so i guarantee you wont hear much business going on until afterwards.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Jesus.. people need to chill, He is currently with the international team participating for the Nations League. NO transfer business will be made until afterwards, Internationals do not want players lacking any sort of concentration, so i guarantee you wont hear much business going on until afterwards.

He's got Kazakhstan on Saturday then Scotland on Tuesday Euro Qualifiers so the earliest anything will happen is next Wednesday. FYI both on sky first on red button the Scotland match is worth watching see how many goals they concede I can see Tielemans scoring a 30 yard screamer lol

Edited by FoxesFourLife
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesFourLife said:

He's got Kazakhstan on Saturday then Scotland on Tuesday Euro Qualifiers so the earliest anything will happen is next Wednesday. FYI both on sky first on red button the Scotland match is worth watching see how many goals they concede I can see Tielemans scoring a 30 yard screamer lol

Are you a sky representative or something? no!!!!! I am not buying your overly priced service, leave me alone.

16 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

I'm going to clutch at straws here.

He's been posting pictures on his Instagram with the Belgian squad. But has kept LCFC in his bio. :ph34r:

image.thumb.png.132aadb210e9184f302c7a8c88dbb221.png

That's enough proof to say he has signed.

Get in

Close thread

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

That's enough proof to say he has signed.

Get in

Close thread

When does his loan officially expire ?? Aren’t registrations valid until end June? 

In which case he is officially an Lcfc player until then when our loan of his registration expires  ????

of course I might be wrong .....