Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

On 28/05/2019 at 11:05, Babylon said:

He's looked one dimensional whenever I saw him play and he hardly pulled up trees at Swansea and neither did Mings in the premier league. Doing it in the championship doesn't guarantee they'll do it in this league. 

No of course it doesn't, but calling them dross is nonsense. Both Abraham and Mings will step up in my opinion to be good prem players. Mings cannot be judged from his time at Bournemouth as he had a huge injury soon after joining which set him back. Abraham has been on loan a lot and always scored, if he settled with Villa and stays there which I think he will, he has all the attributes and is still young. 

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

What?

3 hours ago, weller54 said:

I SAID!!!!!!... 

IS HE DEAF THEN!!!!!!!!! 

true story. in an interview several years ago i was asked the questions “ what are your listening skills like?” and i replied with “i’m sorry could you repeat the question?” :D

I got the job.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

true story. in an interview several years ago i was asked the questions “ what are your listening skills like?” and i replied with “i’m sorry could you repeat the question?” :D

I got the job.

What was the job? 

A horse whisperer? 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I take offence hut that

29 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Well, I hope the ambient pressure was greater than the sea level atmospheric pressure then??? 

GTFO again!

• Haha 1

Genuinely had to view the top of the page after reading that page to see what thread I was in, great update.

Whats Martin Cockshaw saying on this?

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

No of course it doesn't, but calling them dross is nonsense. Both Abraham and Mings will step up in my opinion to be good prem players. Mings cannot be judged from his time at Bournemouth as he had a huge injury soon after joining which set him back. Abraham has been on loan a lot and always scored, if he settled with Villa and stays there which I think he will, he has all the attributes and is still young. 

Death to Ming! 

5b3c39cf-f7ad-4ef5-a8b6-f5c1d7b66ce9_100_h_6.gif

Guest bss9401
On 28/05/2019 at 17:48, Drift said:

Is it a sign?

lcfc-renew.jpg

I won't let this cheap and amatuer trick convince me to give my bank details to these clowns only for them to lose again.

3 hours ago, weller54 said:

Well, I hope the ambient pressure was greater than the sea level atmospheric pressure then??? 

chamber pressure is always higher for treatment purposes!

On 28/05/2019 at 20:56, st albans fox said:

Yes - I’m sure pep does his recruitment at the end of games ...............

It’s not recruiting it’s called planting the seed in these young players heads. Pep knows the pulling force n fair enough use it, but not straight after a game. Funny how all the specific players he approached after that game have all been linked with him. If you don’t think it happens then your delusional.