Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

30 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We’d like a few sunny days too ..... i know this doesn’t concern you down there .......

I've visited England on four occasions  and each time it's been sunny,  so I think you guys are making this gloomy weather thing up ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Villa fans now think they are going to sign him under our noses lol

Villa are having to shell out 70k a week to Ross McCormack because of a promotion clause, £30m to Lerner due to a sale clause and are likely to pump £40m on dross like Abraham and Mings. They'll have nothing left :D

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not sure why everyone is getting so arsey about United and Man City getting linked to him. Man City have been linked with about 10 midfielders already and YT isn't stupid, his focus is the Belgium Euro squad next summer and he isn't getting in that sitting on Man City's bench every week. They already have De Bruyne, Bernardo and Gundogan plus are likely to sign Bruno Fernandes plus David Silva if he's still there. And Man United are literally being linked with anyone to try and give the fans some hope. He may come here, he may not but don't get so worried over a few nothing newspaper articles! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tanya said:

I've visited England on four occasions  and each time it's been sunny,  so I think you guys are making this gloomy weather thing up ?

My lad lives in Sydney ( coogee to be precise ) so if you see a bald tattooed lad in a pink city shirt could be him ?

Edited by mazarron fox
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

What a cock up we double he mans value and we get nothing out of it ! Why oh why didn’t they agree a fee , idiots , Monaco had given up on him 

We got potential buyers for Silva out of it as their fans say he performed well there and we probably got more prize money for finishing higher up the table than we would have without him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We got potential buyers for Silva out of it as their fans say he performed well there and we probably got more prize money for finishing higher up the table than we would have without him. 

And he seemed to improve all the players around him and gave us hope for next season

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Villa are having to sell out 70k a week to Ross McCormack because of a promotion clause, £30m to Lerner due to a sale clause and are likely to pump £40m on dross like Abraham and Mings. They'll have nothing left :D

Abraham is hardly dross and by all accounts Mings made a huge difference in getting them promoted. They will have plenty to spend and already have some decent players. 

7 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Abraham is hardly dross and by all accounts Mings made a huge difference in getting them promoted. They will have plenty to spend and already have some decent players. 

Still nothing to worry about, they don't seem anywhere near as stable as Wolves did and may well be more like Fulham who blasted over £100m at it and were a disgrace.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Abraham is hardly dross

He's looked one dimensional whenever I saw him play and he hardly pulled up trees at Swansea and neither did Mings in the premier league. Doing it in the championship doesn't guarantee they'll do it in this league. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Villa are having to sell out 70k a week to Ross McCormack because of a promotion clause, £30m to Lerner due to a sale clause and are likely to pump £40m on dross like Abraham and Mings. They'll have nothing left :D

Really? lol

Just googled it. lol

On 20 September 2018, McCormack signed a one-year loan deal with A-League club Central Coast Mariners FC.[87] He played alongside the Olympic sprinting champion Usain Bolt for Central Coast, and assisted Bolt's first goal in an official football match.[88] On 5 January 2019, McCormack was recalled by Aston Villa;[89][90] he made just five appearances for the Mariners, scoring once.[91]

McCormack was then loaned to Motherwell for the rest of the 2018–19 season, returning to the club after a decade elsewhere.[92] After making four appearances for Motherwell, McCormack returned to Aston Villa in March for treatment of a calf injury that had kept him from playing for a month. [93] Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson said in April that McCormack would not return to Motherwell.[94]

Edited by Gerard
  • Haha 2