Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kopfkino

Harry Wilson

52 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Is he quick? Can't be having three paceless midfielders

He is pretty slow. Probably the same pace as Knockaert.

Actually wouldn’t be surprised if Wilson performs similar to Knocky in the PL. Lacks of pace will make it difficult to make an impact at this level. 

I’ve watched quite a few Derby games this year and Wilson seems to mess up a lot of opportunities in the final third. Couple that with his lack of physical attributes and you have to question the £20m+ pricetag.

No better than Barnes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Whilst the idea of buying a young home grown player is attractive, we do already have a few of our own who need to have game time ....

Totally agree. Is he better than Barnes? Gray? Diabate even? 

56 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I think that’s probably tinged with a bit of bitterness because he knows they have no chance of getting him back this year.

At Championship level he’s quality, but of course there are doubts over if he could do it in the Premier League. He’s a decent player. 

Or maybe he’s just been honest? Because he said Mason Mount was absolute class.... 

• Like 3

Liverpool fans are happy to sel as they think he is a show pony.

They actually said that he is a Youtube highlights reel in human form apparently, but not much else.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Got to say I'm a bit meh about this one. I wasn't with Maddison as I watched the videos of him and read the reviews from Norwich fans and thought he's got the ingredients to be a top player.

The question is, would Liverpool sell Maddison for £21mil if they'd loaned him out to Norwich and he'd had the season he had?

I highly doubt they would.

Always be a bit wary of elite level clubs selling their "top young talent", the Iheanacho effect. 

I haven't watched Wilson play but Liverpool have seen enough to think he's not going to be a Liverpool level type of player. When you sign a player from a Championship club or mediocre Ligue One club then you feel there is more potential than signing a big club reject.  

• Like 1

It's called being shrewd. They know something about Wilson and want to get loadsa money, so they're doing a Man City on us, pretending they want to keep him. We'll end up paying top dollar which will probably be more than he's worth and they'll be rubbing their hands together like Man City did with Iheanacho! ?

I hope I'm wrong 

33 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Okay he might be being honest. But any Derby fan would be stupid to say no to having him back next year. He scored something like 20 goals from out wide for them.

Derby wanting him back is a bit different to Leicester wanting him.