Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Nope it’s specifically drawing power from Seagrave village so locals might find it difficult watch TV or cook. 

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It was designed that way out of pure spite. 

I thought they harvested all the newts for their energy and have them working like those worker-ants

On 02/01/2020 at 09:00, Blue Fox 72 said:

Yeah but we'll never sell out the 499 tickets to fill the stadium. A capacity of 325 would easily be enough! :ph34r:

Whereabouts are the Kop and Family stand?

Only City have a training complex so great it needs a chant.

“Your Training Complex is Shit” or “Best Buildings in Europe, you’ll never sing that”.

Get on it, UFS.

• Like 4

Coming along nicely, flooding appears to have gone too!

This is a massive project, I still cant believe it, it's about twice the size of liverpool's new trading ground, a real statement of intent from the club!

Long time since I've been on here. Does anyone know what the blank white area is on the new training ground (underground basement level facing the show pitch)?. They sure have added quite a bit onto the building here. Impressive....

Screenshot_20200109-222405_Drive.thumb.jpg.5e5b615b2b612335b565b848d83ae8f2.jpg

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Long time since I've been on here. Does anyone know what the blank white area is on the new training ground (underground basement level facing the show pitch)?. They sure have added quite a bit onto the building here. Impressive....

Unless I’m getting the wrong end of the stick I think that’s going to be the players garden. 

Are those layouts on the planning website?

6 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Unless I’m getting the wrong end of the stick I think that’s going to be the players garden. 

Ah thanks. I thought it might be the swimming pool that they've added into the plans. Yes I got it off of the planning website, some excellent stuff on there (drawings not ecology reports!).

5 minutes ago, dan_fox said:

When’s the expected completion date?

Its early June for when the players are back. McLaren construction are fixed on an 84 week deadline with no over runs. Its looking anyway apart from the grass on the pitches...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UHDrive said:

3 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Ah thanks. I thought it might be the swimming pool that they've added into the plans. Yes I got it off of the planning website, some excellent stuff on there (drawings not ecology reports!).

There's definitely a hydrotherapy pool going in there somewhere. 

• Like 1

75m Lattice Truss for Leicester City Training Ground

Nicola20th September 2019

75m Lattice Truss for Leicester City Training Ground

BHC Fabricate 75m Lattice Truss for Leicester City Training Ground

The indoor football pitch at Leicester City Training Ground comprises of a Square Hollow section diagrid spanning between a series of SHS Arched Lattice Trusses.

The lattice truss consists of 4 sections that span 75m (2.2 to 3.9m deep) between reinforced concrete buttress walls with concealed bolted connections between each section. 3 x 110mm diameter pins are used to connect the 4 main bottom boom sections of the truss. Each lattice truss weighs 23.5 tonnes.

The main roof steelwork of the covered pitch is exposed, and all connections were meticulously detailed with concealed bolting to meet the architectural requirements. A temporary central trestle will be required during the erection and levelling of the trusses.

Leicester City Truss

75m Lattice Truss Leicester City Training Ground

75m Lattice Truss - Leicester Training Ground

75m Lattice Truss - Leicester City Training Ground

75m Lattice Truss - Leicester City Training Ground

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1