Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Gold Coast Fox said:

It has been 4 weeks since we last had a club update on the progress. fingers crossed for another one soon!

Im guessing that the amount of rain hasn’t helped ..... if we follow this period with an icy winter, could we see the plan to move in next summer put back ????

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Im guessing that the amount of rain hasn’t helped ..... if we follow this period with an icy winter, could we see the plan to move in next summer put back ????

Nah, they'll work in the rain. 

Perhaps not all the tiem but I'm sure they would have factored in bad weather in the timing of it. A lot of it has already gone up quickly!

4 minutes ago, Gold Coast Fox said:

It has been 4 weeks since we last had a club update on the progress. fingers crossed for another one soon!

The newts are kicking up a fuss and not allowing cameras on site for slow-motion videos.

I asked the guy who did the first drone footage whether they’d be looking to go back. He replied that the person who took the footage is looking to go back every month or so, but there’s been no further updates. 

Leicestershire from the Sky, who did the second drone footage, are looking to go back in January.

Edited by Fox in the North

Click on the link for the video, annoyingly I'm struggling to copy it from my work computer!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Click on the link for the video, annoyingly I'm struggling to copy it from my work computer!

Looks like you've been having some lovely weather back in Leicester.

Guest Markyblue
14 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Not going to be the boring insurance guy (oh go on then!).... there are many different types, grades, composites etc of cladding, each with its own uses and profile. Cladding does not automatically equal bonfire.

That's better.

Thanks for indulging me.

Do you do after dinner speaking.