Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

According to that the project director is a Leicester fan! That makes me think they will make sure no corners are cut and the centre is genuinely world class. It should be in good hands then!

Wonder if any those other construction workers will be secretly hiding shirts of other clubs within it's walls ??

Not that any of ours would do such a thing :whistle:

• Haha 1

On 27/11/2019 at 18:53, Flappit said:

I now feel guilty about the number of fecking golf balls I used to regularly hit into those Park Hill ponds as I may have inadvertently inconvenienced a great crested newt. Fvck the smooth newts. Those b@stards got everything they deserved. ;-)

I once caught a crested newt when I was out at a fishing lake - it was lurking under a lily pad.  I took it home and put it in my pond and it lived there for a while. We called it Zoot.  It disappeared after a few weeks. Either got bored or my pond wasn't up to its high standards and it moved to Park Hill or the heron got it.  True story.

What where you trying to do, get out of laying a new patio your Mrs wanted.

I might go and catch myself a crested newt for the kitchen sink. 

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine is in charge of the development  which means I can’t really post any detail (though it’s pretty insignificant stuff) but has promised me next year a couple of tours which apparently then I will be allowed to talk and post about it.

Whats really important now is to say that nothing will be delayed in any way despite the horrendous amounts of rain. Nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing. Apart from well maybe a bit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Gerard said:

i thought that. :D

Beautiful though. Especially the cantilever over the ends. Perhaps a duel use facility. :fishing:

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Lovely snippet of the training ground right at the end of this video - maybe a couple of slight differences from the designs.

Can't wait for this thing to be open. I hope we get a chance to look around!

Apparently there could be some open days before the squad move in.

Also dont forget you will get the chance to at least have a glimpse if you go watch the u23s when they start playing there. Sure those game will be very popular to start with.