Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates

On 26/09/2019 at 22:17, AjcW said:

Bristol City do this to some extent with Football, Basketball and Rugby team, all playing under the 'Bristol Sport' banner. Not the worst idea! 

There are many Bristol City fans that wouldn't agree with you.

18 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

880645BF-7486-4C5E-8232-1D15027DA65E.jpeg

3 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

Picture from my house 😍😍 she's a beauty

IMG-20191004-WA0000.jpg

Hope the cranes go. They look out of place there and weren't part of the original finished plans. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hope the cranes go. They look out of place there and weren't part of the original finished plans. 

Sorry to disappoint mate, but I've heard from a reliable source that the cranes are to stay for Iheanacho's shooting practice.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

One thing I have noticed is that the Sports Hall doesn't seem to be there.. Does any one know if this has been taken away from the plans or is this going to be done after the other parts?

I would assume yes as all of the other buildings are up in one way or another.

image.png.5f6734a2721cef4f96ea0079c3a91818.pngimage.png.4a9ef8d9885828396ea8ab140d514354.png

Do you mean the indoor pitch?

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Do you mean the indoor pitch?

No, in the plans it states there’s a 4 court sports hall going up as a separate building. It should in theory be next to the main training centre as I’ve put up, but in the video nothing is there; not even a steel frame.

So I didn’t know if any one who’s done some in-depth reading or is ITK, could shed some light if this building is no longer in the plans?

Edited by Fox in the North

2 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

No, in the plans it states there’s a 4 court sports hall going up as a separate building. It should in theory be next to the main training centre as I’ve put up, but in the video nothing is there; not even a steel frame.

So I didn’t know if any one who’s done some in-depth reading or is ITK, could shed some light if this building is no longer in the plans?

I think, somewhere in this thread, there's a schedule that shows what's going up and when. It might just be being built later.

On 04/10/2019 at 22:31, StanSP said:

Modern architecture. Pah!

Its like that scaffolding they've left up at Wembley since it was built.