Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates

On 12/01/2020 at 19:16, StriderHiryu said:

I wonder if the club will allow tours of the training center, especially during off-season? It honestly looks breathtaking! I'd love to have even a game of 5-a-side there on one of the training pitches! One can dream eh?!

A Foxestalk 5-a-side game! Get the petition started!

• Thanks 1

On 12/01/2020 at 19:16, StriderHiryu said:

I wonder if the club will allow tours of the training center, especially during off-season? It honestly looks breathtaking! I'd love to have even a game of 5-a-side there on one of the training pitches! One can dream eh?!

St George's Park hire their indoor pitch out- played there a couple of years ago through work. Flattest pitch in the world apparently, quality!

Might be a possibility that the club do the same! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

St George's Park hire their indoor pitch out- played there a couple of years ago through work. Flattest pitch in the world apparently, quality!

Might be a possibility that the club do the same! 

There will be some open days, and theres the opportunity to go watch the u23s as they will play there once complete.

But theres next to no chance the club will let anyone else in there other than that. If you think standing outside belvoir drive asking for autographs is bad. This place is like an oasis for the players and they wont be being bothered by us mortals from what I've been told.

46 minutes ago, dynamark said:

No chance of 9 holes on whats left then ?

No chance infact theres been an issue with the ramblers who want access to pass one of the tees and the players don't want the general public anywhere near them. Not sure if that's been solved yet.

Edited by Bayfox

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

No chance infact theres been an issue with the ramblers who want access to pass one of the tees and the players don't want the general public anywhere near them. Not sure if that's been solved yet.

Precious willy pullers hahahaha

public rights of way and all that - good job theres not an ancient right of way through the King Power.

Forest Hill golf has footpath right across the middle and they wander about as if the own the place .If OK if they stick t the paths but they potter about in their own little world