Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Gray at the service station

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

This thread has got potential...

Is it me or is Carragher a bit of a knob?

I don't think Kelly Cates was very impressed with him gatecrashing her interview with the Liverpool players on the pitch after the game on Friday night either.

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I know this is a dangerous admission to make but I often fill up at service stations without the aid of a bodyguard....but then I do like to live life on the edge.

you crazy bastard. You must live in a safe area. For those of us who inhabit sleepy market towns it is simply too dangerous. So I always take my mum with me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Is it me or is Carragher a bit of a knob?

I don't think Kelly Cates was very impressed with him gatecrashing her interview with the Liverpool players on the pitch after the game on Friday night either.

Yes he is a massive knob!

He spits in 12 year old girls faces!

45 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I saw Kieren Dyer once at Baldock Services on the A1(M). Had a brief chat whilst he filled his Porsche up and I put some diesel in my works van. I think he brought some chocolate (don't remember what type).

Also saw Neil Back a few days after England's World Cup win at the (now gone) petrol station in Rearsby. 

Neither of them had a bodyguard with them though....

I legit sold Neil Back a rabbit

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Saw Kasper at Washington services after we beat Newcastle 3-2 last season.

He was buying Krispy Kreme donuts and was driving himself / not on the team coach.

To form he was quite rude. 

Washington? Did some one tell him he was going the long way back from Newcastle.

16 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Saw Kasper at Washington services after we beat Newcastle 3-2 last season.

He was buying Krispy Kreme donuts and was driving himself / not on the team coach.

To form he was quite rude. 

Actually I think this makes me like him even more

1) prefers to travel alone rather than mix with colleagues - can relate to that!

2) like doughnuts - check

3) rude - check

I think we'd get on well

• Haha 2

Remember when someone on here made a thread about seeing Martin O'Neil (a few years back) and others at the time at some golf club, when LCFC were managerless, and it made probably 50 pages as other users believed him in that Martin was in talks to become the next manager at the club - but it was found to be made up?..

Edit: Here's the actual thread, at 118 pages..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

21 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Remember when someone on here made a thread about seeing Martin O'Neil (a few years back) and others at the time at some golf club, when LCFC were managerless, and it made probably 50 pages as other users believed him in that Martin was in talks to become the next manager at the club - but it was found to be made up?..

Edit: Here's the actual thread, at 118 pages..

He was at the Belfry and he was talking....about a celebrity discount for 9 holes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

You really aren’t doing yourself any favours in this thread, put your phone down.

it May not be a popular view, but people need to stand up to over saturation of American dogshit food. If not we will have MacDonald,subways, pizza places and coffee shops over running the high street?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Claridge said:

it May not be a popular view, but people need to stand up to over saturation of American dogshit food. If not we will have MacDonald,subways, pizza places and coffee shops over running the high street?

We really should vote to take our country back.