Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Gray at the service station

Demi was at the service station with a bodyguard outside of Sheffield. Didnt like to ask where he was going, did anyone else ask him? Just being a nosey Bxxxxxd. Posed for photos ordered his food and then went in the disabled toilet  . Hope he is not injured as he had a good game today

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Demi was at the service station with a bodyguard outside of Sheffield. Didnt like to ask where he was going, did anyone else ask him? Just being a nosey Bxxxxxd. Posed for photos ordered his food and then went in the disabled toilet  . Hope he is not injured as he had a good game today

A cheeky line to set him up for a Saturday night out. :D

• Haha 1

I saw Kieren Dyer once at Baldock Services on the A1(M). Had a brief chat whilst he filled his Porsche up and I put some diesel in my works van. I think he brought some chocolate (don't remember what type).

Also saw Neil Back a few days after England's World Cup win at the (now gone) petrol station in Rearsby. 

Neither of them had a bodyguard with them though....

I once filled up my car at a petrol station in Coventry early 2000's and Jenson Button pulled up in a BMW convertible next to me to fill up.

True story.

21 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I saw Kieren Dyer once at Baldock Services on the A1(M). Had a brief chat whilst he filled his Porsche up and I put some diesel in my works van. I think he brought some chocolate (don't remember what type).

Also saw Neil Back a few days after England's World Cup win at the (now gone) petrol station in Rearsby. 

Neither of them had a bodyguard with them though....

Probably more of a personal assistant.  Would you trust a man who nearly scalped himself on a helicopter blade to travel on his own?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Did the garage staff run out and change his wheels as well before sending him off in 8.76 seconds?

lol

I remember he had a stunning blonde passenger and I was probably staring at her more than him tbh

8 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I once filled up my car at a petrol station in Coventry early 2000's and Jenson Button pulled up in a BMW convertible next to me to fill up.

True story.

Did he have a shit in the disabled toilets though? That’s the real story here.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I once randomly bumped into Mark who was our IT manager at the time at Luton services.

I was on my way back from watching City away at Spurs 4-4, he had taken the Mrs to London for a romantic weekend.

Lovely bloke, I had maccas anf he and the Mrs had WH smith sandwich, crisps, coke combo.

We chatted briefly, we never mentioned it again.

On second thoughts I think it was Watford Gap not Luton, we always stopped at watford Gap on the way to and from London.

My apologies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

lol

I remember he had a stunning blonde passenger and I was probably staring at her more than him tbh

Imagine being Jenson, just wanting to get back to his mansion to have a roll around with his companion and being stuck behind Izzy counting out his change for a bag of crisps and a pack of Murray mints....

lol

• Haha 1