Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Gray at the service station

There is a very funny book written by a lady who worked nights at Watford Gap(gateway to the north FFS)services back in the day about all the goings on there rock bands etc.

theres strands to this who you have been in a lift with and who you have stood next to in the gents(or ladies)

14 hours ago, Claridge said:

Demi was at the service station with a bodyguard outside of Sheffield. Didnt like to ask where he was going, did anyone else ask him? Just being a nosey Bxxxxxd. Posed for photos ordered his food and then went in the disabled toilet  . Hope he is not injured as he had a good game today

Did you go in and grab the left behind floater to put on e-bay? Champions of England, we shit where we want.

14 hours ago, Claridge said:

Demi was at the service station with a bodyguard outside of Sheffield. Didnt like to ask where he was going, did anyone else ask him? Just being a nosey Bxxxxxd. Posed for photos ordered his food and then went in the disabled toilet  . Hope he is not injured as he had a good game today

I bet he went into that disabled toilet all by himself didn't he?! Typical greedy Gray..

6 minutes ago, manders86 said:

I bet he went into that disabled toilet all by himself didn't he?! Typical greedy Gray..

bet he missed and pissed all over the floor and seat

Edited by ozleicester
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dyanmark said:

There is a very funny book written by a lady who worked nights at Watford Gap(gateway to the north FFS)services back in the day about all the goings on there rock bands etc.

theres strands to this who you have been in a lift with and who you have stood next to in the gents(or ladies)

1994 Open Golf Championship at Turnberry. 

I'm watching groups play through the 6th green and decide I need a piss so nip to the nearest Portacabin. 

A chap in a yellow jumper walks in, stands next to me and does his business. I turn to take a look (at his face) and it's none other than Jack Nicklaus. 

I kid you not. Nearly pissed myself with excitement.

Image result for jack nicklaus in yellow jumper

So it seems that famous people hang round services like Alan partridge then. lol someone should stay a famous people you've seen at a petrol station thread lol

On our way back from the reading festival many years ago bumped into Jimmy Quinn in his full reading gear after training. Myself and the chap I was with went and had a chat with him, slagging pleat off, I think be tried to be diplomatic lol

My mate bumped into Eddie the Eagle at a petrol station in Leicester somewhere. Said he was as mad as he appears in TV. 

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

I saw Darius (from Popstars or Pop Idol or X factor of whatever it was) in Burger King at the Services on the M6 Southbound. Might have been Tebay or Killington Lake - can't remember for sure. You'd have to ask him I guess

Was he working there?

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Claridge said:

Probably just had a Demi on.

57 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Was he working there?

ha ha! No he was just buying food. I think his missus [Natasha Henstridge] was waiting in the car.

EDIT: Just found out they got divorced last year. Still was probably good while it lasted. Maybe should have treated her to better trips out than Burger King on the M6

EDIT 2: btw, he was a very nice young man. We chatted in the queue (after my mate clocked who he was) and he was very polite to the guy serving him. He is also very tall (at least 6'2" I'd say)

Edited by stripeyfox

Saw Kasper in LFE services Waitrose buying a chicken sandwich, I believe it had salad. Also bought a well known carbonated drink. Possibly a meal deal ?I couldn’t quite work out.

His driver picked him up in a Black Merc van, basically his lounge/ man cave on wheels, Ironside style.

A few players go for this option (mode of transport, not sarnie)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Saw Kasper in LFE services Waitrose buying a chicken sandwich, I believe it had salad. Also bought a well known carbonated drink. Possibly a meal deal ?I couldn’t quite work out.

His driver picked him up in a Black Merc van, basically his lounge/ man cave on wheels, Ironside style.

A few players go for this option (mode of transport, not sarnie)

Did his driver drop him off earlier? "Here you go Kasper, go and grab some lunch (no more than a fiver) and I'll pick up up in an hour. Laters"

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

So it seems that famous people hang round services like Alan partridge then. lol someone should stay a famous people you've seen at a petrol station thread lol

On our way back from the reading festival many years ago bumped into Jimmy Quinn in his full reading gear after training. Myself and the chap I was with went and had a chat with him, slagging pleat off, I think be tried to be diplomatic lol

My mate bumped into Eddie the Eagle at a petrol station in Leicester somewhere. Said he was as mad as he appears in TV. 

petrol stations and services are great levellers. Doesn't matter who you are, how rich you are or how famous you are, you still need fuel in your car and stop for a piss when you're travelling somewhere.lol

• Like 1