Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Gray at the service station

3 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Saw Kasper in LFE services Waitrose buying a chicken sandwich, I believe it had salad. Also bought a well known carbonated drink. Possibly a meal deal ?I couldn’t quite work out.

His driver picked him up in a Black Merc van, basically his lounge/ man cave on wheels, Ironside style.

A few players go for this option (mode of transport, not sarnie)

Apparently he has his own physio bed in there; he also has his own personal physical assistant whenever he has any muscular complaints.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Once nutmegged Steve Walsh with a scrunched-up ball of paper in the corridor leading away from Willie Thorne's snooker centre. 

He was weighing up whether to maim me or not, but luckily just laughed it off.

It was just outside the bogs so...

13 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Apparently he has his own physio bed in there; he also has his own personal physical assistant whenever he has any muscular complaints.

The seat was a massive comfy seat like the one on 'Jim'll fix it' but without the nonce. Guessing it could flip back to a bed.

I seem to remember Kasper carrying a Kit Kat so I assume it was a meal deal he bought, be foolish no to as far more financially viable

• Haha 1

Met Eddie the Eagle when he was still a plasterer at Gloucester Hotel and dry slope(we were there for the golf course which is mountain goat country).

He was looking for sponsorship as our only ski jumper .- we obviously said no chance son youll never be famous .Another mistake.Nice fella.

On 07/04/2019 at 09:19, stripeyfox said:

Is it me or is Carragher a bit of a knob?

I don't think Kelly Cates was very impressed with him gatecrashing her interview with the Liverpool players on the pitch after the game on Friday night either.

Fair play to carragher, fcuk letting little rats like that give you grief and not do your part 

I recall after beating Derby in the play off final - inexplicably Marco Gabbiadini had imprudently decided to stop off at Toddington Services to take a leak. He got a load of shit in the process but seemed to find it quite amusing. 

15 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Sat next to Steve Walsh in Leicester General Maternity ward. Visiting his Missus who was in the next bed to mine

Why don’t you speak to him rather than letting us know who you’re sitting next to ? 

Oh sorry - just realised you have your back to him :) 

Edited by st albans fox

Also saw Muzzy coming out of Wilkos in Wigston Magna about 10 years ago. No idea what he bought though.

When I went self employed back in early 90's I went to a printing firm in Bath lane to get some letterheads and business cards done. Was greeted by Jon Sjoberg. Apparently it was his firm which he started after he retired.

Worked for many years in the eighties with Johnny "the Cat" Anderson former city Goalie. He was a maintenance decorator (his trade before turning pro) at the firm I worked for in Thurmaston. Funnily enough my Missus worked with his at LGH. They came to our wedding.

Stood next to Tessa Sanderson in the badminton court booking  queue at Centre Parcs in Thetford. She had managed to break her racquet and was after a new one (wonder if they kept her deposit?).

Who would have thought that footballers and other famous people occasionally need to go to the shops and do normal things just like real people, its absolutely shocking!.  In the old days, before they all became millionaires before they get out of their teens, most of them even had to get real jobs when they had finished playing.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Why don’t you speak to him rather than letting us know who you’re sitting next to ? 

Oh sorry - just realised you have your back to him :) 

Yeah. Think he was quite pre-occupied at the time too as was I. We exchanged pleasantries a couple of times at visiting time.  I do remember on one occasion his missus was not too chuffed with him as he spent most of the visiting hour watching a footy game on the ward TV.