Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham 2-2 post Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Phube said:

Morgan got word his child was ill and taken to hospital just prior to the game. Brendan told him to go. Wasn't in match day squad.

Thanks. Hope everything is ok. Some things are bigger than football but nothings bigger than family. 

11 hours ago, Guest said:

I agree in principle but I thought he was fine to be honest. Was very complimentary about a few of our players, particularly Ricardo and Maddison. Didn't come across as being particularly biased to me

I agree, he was also quite scathing of Antonio suggesting if he used his brain and took the defenders on more he’d be a better player. 

Tony Mowbray is not the worst co-commentator doing the rounds by a long way. 

5 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

If it VAR had been used West Ham's should have been been 3-1 towards the end, their goal wasn't offside. We were very fortunate. 

Different official and the build up to their 2nd never happens. Probably should've been flagged for a foul rather than allowing play to continue. 

All Ifs and Buts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crispin LA said:

If it VAR had been used West Ham's should have been been 3-1 towards the end, their goal wasn't offside. We were very fortunate. 

No it wouldn’t have. The whistle had blown before he had taken the ball around Kasper and put it in the net. VAR wouldn’t have overturned that as the minute he whistle blows players stop and the game is dead.

The fact that he carried on after 2 or 3 whistles and put the ball in the net is irrelevant.

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Like 3

Wouldn't be the first time a game between us two has ended 2-2 with a late Leicester goal and terrible officiating having a say in the result.

On 20/04/2019 at 17:31, RumbleFox said:

I don't understand the media sometimes, how was the draw "controversial"?  He had more possession, the same amount of total shots and a couple more shots on target.  I think a draw was a fair result?  Why do they always have to create drama and uproar?  Also, well played Harvey, first of many hopefully.  XX

Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 17.31.23.png

Guessing you were comment 13 on the HYS. lol

Edited by OntarioFox

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Wouldn't be the first time a game between us two has ended 2-2 with a late Leicester goal and terrible officiating having a say in the result.

Guessing you were comment 13 on the HYS. lol

I literally have no idea what HYS is? X 

4 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Have Your Say (or, please show yourself up to be a bitter troll, depending on your point of view)

4 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Have Your Say (or, please show yourself up to be a bitter troll, depending on your point of view)

Haha, thanks. Sounds like it's a good thing ive never heard of it? 

On 20/04/2019 at 21:09, Kopic said:

Thoroughly enjoyed getting ransomware on my laptop trying to watch that.

Me too ..about 20 mins in streamfrooze and got message from ‘Apple Security ‘ to phone a number immediately to stop malware from spreading. Ignored it but system frozen until today when my local IT guru cleared it within a couple of minutes. At least 2 of our last 3 are on TV so dodgy stream will only be needed for final game vs Chelsea ?