Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Didn't think French transfer window was open until 16th June or German one until 1st July?

So can deals be agreed and actually confirmed before those dates, if so, what does the transfer window actually mean anymore?

It’s the dates within which registrations can be transferred between clubs.  Deals can be agreed outside the window but players cannot play for another club during that time 

He think he’d be a right coup for us. If anybody has watched him this year they will know he still has ability. He would immediately be the best player in our 11 still even at 35. He’s class and would only improve the young lads.

IF this was to happen, this signing would show intent and ambition and I think he could do a job here. Just as long as we don’t see any of this... bad enough to see some of our existing players hit the deck with minimal/no contact...

Edited by car1os

48 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don’t believe in Santa, the tooth fairy, Jesus, God or Mohammed, but if it’s during the transfer window and it’s on Twitter I’ll believe any ****ing thing. 

I believe in all the above :). But Twitter porkies are a no no :blink:

Would be an unbelievable signing. Had a few injury problems this season but prior to that was still a lethal player, would be well worth a punt if he somehow fancied coming here. The sort of player that would guarantee you a goal every other game so get even 20 games out of him and he'd be our most effective winger by a mile. 

Guest SO1
40 minutes ago, frany104 said:

He think he’d be a right coup for us. If anybody has watched him this year they will know he still has ability. He would immediately be the best player in our 11 still even at 35. He’s class and would only improve the young lads.

I haven't watched Robben play in the past year so I'll have to take your word on that. I am beginning to see this happening providing the finances are right. 

Sounds like the Kolo Toure treatment is in store......... Arjen probably wants to get on the manager track and is probably in the process of his badges now.

Luckily for us he still has something in the tank. Probably enough to come on in the 60th min and create absolute hell for Premier League defenders.

Saw Arjen and Brendan being best buddies when Bayern and Celtic met in the Champions League a couple years back. Rodgers was a youth coach at Chelsea when Robben was there so that's probably where the relationship started.....Arjen Robben as a player/coach teaching younger players how to win at the highest level. Something smells right about this.

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Yeah and I can finally get to share this video:

I think 50% of your rep points have come from that ****ing video lol

Have another one.

• Haha 1

Guest SO1
12 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Might as well sign Ribery whilst we’re at it.

I started watching football when R&R were at their peak. I've never been so conflicted about two players ever. Talk about love and hate. The insane levels of speed and guile against the shitbaggery and downright nasty and criminal behavior........Maybe he could teach it to our players.......without the flopping.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

You'd not want it to be the only winger transfer in this summer but having him as an option could be unreal. 

Agreed. I think we need two wingers. 

I think BR rates Barnes as well as Albrighton and is undecided on Gray. He's spoken about needing more goals and assists from the wings which I guess right now neither are delivering great numbers (harsh on Barnes as hopefully he'll develop further) 

• Like 1