Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

18 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

You were being sarcastic. Not was. Seriously. 

Seriously should either have a question mark if you are questioning his ability to write a sentence or exclamation mark if you are showing contempt. 

People in glass houses etc. Just saying 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

So for a man (robben) that would cost us around £5-7m for a season based on wages only... I’m of the thought it’s a no brainer, that’s the same as some loan deals nowadays. 

What loan deals cost 5-7m?

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

If he is coming to us he won’t be announced until his contract with Bayern officially ends so there’s just going to be mindless speculation until July 1st. 

Looking forward to it. 

That's not true. We've announced other free transfers way before that date such as Fuchs and Albrighton

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

All combined a loan can cost a club that much easily in today’s age, bet it cost Aston Villa that much to have Tammy Abraham all season easily

Abraham is on £42000 per week

2184000 per year

Doubt they charged £5 million to loan him

It’s not twitter but it’s Caught Offisde (are we allowed to link such a dubious source?) and it feels a very lazy link, but here it is anyway

Rodgers used to coach him, we were linked before, therefore introducing  Patrick Roberts

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It’s not twitter but it’s Caught Offisde (are we allowed to link such a dubious source?) and it feels a very lazy link, but here it is anyway

Rodgers used to coach him, we were linked before, therefore introducing  Patrick Roberts

More speculation on Patrick Roberts....

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/23/report-brendan-rodgers-considering-patrick-roberts-reunion-at-le/

8 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

Seriously should either have a question mark if you are questioning his ability to write a sentence or exclamation mark if you are showing contempt. 

People in glass houses etc. Just saying 

I was being sarcastic. Jesus. Does it need spieling out.............?

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

We get linked to this guy every summer.

6 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Abraham is on £42000 per week

2184000 per year

Doubt they charged £5 million to loan him

Bet they were charged anything between 3-8 million for the privilege of having him for the year though, so the point still stands.

10 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

We were linked last year. He was absolutely dog shit on loan in La Liga and only shone in the Scottish division. Would suit a Championship club for about 8 million.

No better than what we have.

I’ve seen him mainly on the right, where we are lacking in options.

Gray, Albrighton, Barnes, all prefer the left side. Our right wingers are Ghezzal and maybe Diabate. 

When you say “no better than what we have”, who exactly is he no better than in that position? I’d take a young English right winger, with something to prove, over Ghezzal & Diabate any day!!

if we can get him for the £4m that is being touted around, I say sign him up!

16 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

So for a man (robben) that would cost us around £5-7m for a season based on wages only... I’m of the thought it’s a no brainer, that’s the same as some loan deals nowadays. 

Probably not even that much, you look at most of the top earners over there and you are looking at about $5m.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, City1884 said:

I’ve seen him mainly on the right, where we are lacking in options.

Gray, Albrighton, Barnes, all prefer the left side. Our right wingers are Ghezzal and maybe Diabate. 

When you say “no better than what we have”, who exactly is he no better than in that position? I’d take a young English right winger, with something to prove, over Ghezzal & Diabate any day!!

if we can get him for the £4m that is being touted around, I say sign him up!

Ghezzal and Diabate shouldn’t be at LCFC, didn’t enter my thinking and hopefully will both find new directions to apply their football soon.

Gray and Albrighton are pretty much right wingers no matter where they would like to play as Barnes has been given ownership of the left.

My comment really was saying he’s no better than Gray or Albrighton who currently play mainly on the right for LCFC. I don’t care if he young or English, he’s being sold for 4 million for a reason. He needs to go to a Championship club and see if he can progress upward from there, not be taking 50k a week off us.

• Like 2

On 22/05/2019 at 10:23, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’m going to be honest throughout all of that I could not tell whether you was being sarcastic or not lol 

I applaud the courageous self-assessment of your reading comprehension. Not many would admit that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Hmm I'll leave this here where it belongs ??

Screenshot_20190527-082647.jpg

Brighton’s best player last season and does score goals. If he is a replacement for Maguire it wouldn’t be a bad shout tbh.