Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

34 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I am having a nightmare. Can’t log into the app and can’t do the verification puzzle 

I struggle too. You have to work out which animal shape is at the front and then make sure that one is horizontal, 5 times!

Bloody nightmare!

Edit: Not horizontal, vertical! You see why I struggle! :P

Edited by stu
I’m an idiot...
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, stu said:

I struggle too. You have to work out which animal shape is at the front and then make sure that one is horizontal, 5 times!

Bloody nightmare!

Edit: Not horizontal, vertical! You see why I struggle! :P

9 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

That verification puzzle is so bizarre lol the animals look like aliens

Also if I log in on Xbox will it then let me log in the app again or so I stil have to do the silly thing? 

Playing on rivals someone went 1-0 up and then asked me to leave for 5k ignored him equalised then offers 17k what is that about. Just put 😂 back then offers 25k how bad do people wanna win in div 9. And how stupid to ppl think other are that they would actaully pay it 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Also if I log in on Xbox will it then let me log in the app again or so I stil have to do the silly thing? 

Possibly, theyll make you do the verification on the xbox. Good luck lol

Oops didn't see it had already been sorted 

Edited by Kyuubi

Potm Vardy tomorrow if anyone else wins then I dont know what to say.

We should have the Bucharest/Romanian SBC so keep an eye out for that. 

Rttf might come tomorrow too and also I've been told of a Flashblack coming and new League SBC(not sure if that's tomorrow though)  

Should see promo packs at 1800. 

MM has been profitable for myself since the start of fifa so I'd advise doing them. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Potm Vardy tomorrow if anyone else wins then I dont know what to say.

We should have the Bucharest/Romanian SBC so keep an eye out for that. 

Rttf might come tomorrow too and also I've been told of a Flashblack coming and new League SBC(not sure if that's tomorrow though)  

Should see promo packs at 1800. 

MM has been profitable for myself since the start of fifa so I'd advise doing them. 

I pray it is Vardy and it's like his 2019 card.

I've also got 50 gold Romanians backed up!

7 hours ago, lanefox said:

Been stockpiling on prem players for the hopeful announcement of vardy being potm

Did the same but brought every PL teams first eleven for future PL league sbc, cheapest eleven cost me less then 70k although had a a few players stocked up.

4 hours ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Did the same but brought every PL teams first eleven for future PL league sbc, cheapest eleven cost me less then 70k although had a a few players stocked up.

Smart move , something i noticed with the sbc’s for bayern and psg you didn’t need the full 11, i imagine it will be the same for man city and liverpool

1 hour ago, lanefox said:

Smart move , something i noticed with the sbc’s for bayern and psg you didn’t need the full 11, i imagine it will be the same for man city and liverpool

Yeah, you can play a few players out of position an have 95 to 100 chemistry brought a cheap silver Scott Carson for Man City, i can also see Sheff United and Norwich players prices rise when the SBC arrives.