Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I very much doubt Vardy is an error.

They want the market to go up for tonight believe me. Something big is coming but what is it... 

My guess is Flashback Huth. 99 Defending and Strength with Fk Accuracy of 12.

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Is this Vardy card actually gonna be that good? I mean for the price it's obviously a no brainer to do the sbc but some of the in games are a little low (passing and dribbling). Also 3 star weak foot

Hat trick and assist in first fut champs game and one was on his left foot into the bottom corner

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Missed out badly on this Romanian thing didn’t I 🙈😂

Me too I’m a noob at fifa too. Still no idea why Romanians are worth so much all of a sudden lol 

spent the last four hours playing 14 games to try and win three games with first owned players so I can get my first icon swap. Finally got my third win (with eleven losses in the process) only to find the icon swap season objectives have disappeared :dunno::(  

Edited by LCFC FOX

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

Me too I’m a noob at fifa too. Still no idea why Romanians are worth so much all of a sudden lol 

spent the last four hours playing 14 games to try and win three games with first owned players so I can get my first icon swap. Finally got my third win (with eleven losses in the process) only to find the icon swap season objectives have disappeared :dunno::(  

Oh no that’s crap ain’t it I got about 6 in the end but gave up didn’t bother with the squad battle ones as was struggling with my team anyway never mind csl league players

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

They've been out for a month mate, there will be new icon objectives released in the next few days which will last for 6 weeks I presume. So you can get a max of 12 tokens out of this second set

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

They've been out for a month mate, there will be new icon objectives released in the next few days which will last for 6 weeks I presume. So you can get a max of 12 tokens out of this second set

Will follow this thread a little closer in future :doh:

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

So looking into the League SBC they seem to be upgraded Silvers. 

Caglar anyone? His upgrade would probably be 84/85 rated 

There needs to be some more defensive players in Sbc's. I'm overloaded with strikers and right wingers. 

Caglar would be immense

Edited by foxfanazer