Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Players are im trade but this is pretty much it. Have been using vinicius, who actually is pretty good for a 79 rated player lol

Screenshot_20191106-163542_Chrome.jpg

I packed Mane and for the very brief period I had him he was very good.

I really liked using Hazard on loan and have been tempted to take him, Sane I've never touched but I'd personally choose either of the other 2.

• Thanks 1

Wish you could just buy coins online like the old days. You pretty much have to spend loads on packs to get anywhere near a million coins. So unless you’ve not got much of a life and you play fifty games a day or spend a few grand on fifa points there’s no way you can get the good players.

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

Wish you could just buy coins online like the old days. You pretty much have to spend loads on packs to get anywhere near a million coins. So unless you’ve not got much of a life and you play fifty games a day or spend a few grand on fifa points there’s no way you can get the good players.

It’s more doable than ever. Complete objectives do squad builders and you'll make loads of coins and get good players. Not spent a penny on it this year and have a team worth about 1.5 million coins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

It’s more doable than ever. Complete objectives do squad builders and you'll make loads of coins and get good players. Not spent a penny on it this year and have a team worth about 1.5 million coins.

Pretty much this. I’ve got a million coins worth untradeable team, 1.3 million coins and loads in my club without Fifa points. I do try to trade a bit though.

31 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

There's literally nothing that excites me in the latest totw. Not that fits in my team anyway. Maybe Kyle Walker to replace Ricky P but I'm not sure I'd swap him

Same for me. Never much cared for Walker in previous games. Sticking with Ricky.

Can't seem to get on FUT atm.

Don't believe it, I've packed Mane twice in a week :crylaugh:I think my bro-in-law has fell out with me over it!

My WL player picks were Thorgan Hazard (who I chose over Tammy Abraham) and Mike Smalling, other then that I packed Vertonghen, Depay, Draxler and a load of other nonsense. Rather happy with that haul.

• Like 2