Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

10 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Honestly this has got to be a mistake lol

A card like that should be going for 100k plus, i did the sbc so fast just in case they got it wrong and pulled it

Snap lol I seen people saying get it done as soon as possible as it has to be wrong so I just lobbed any players in just incase they pulled the plug lol

This vardy has 106 more in game stats than Aubameyang (standard) if both have the Marksman chemistry card.

EA have messed up with the requirements, do this ASAP. 

It feels similar to the Kane POTM a couple of years ago when you could use the journey tottenham player as an English IF. They updated it very quickly after that. 

10 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Made bank

brought 150 Moutinihos and Lenos last night

3500 each 

Lenos have sold for over 8k

Moutinhos up to 5300

Very nice I have pretty much every 83,84,85 and 86 rated player in game ready to sell but will wait until after 6 to see if anymore SBCs force the price up even more.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Is it worth waiting a few days to do the squad builder? The price of any 83+ player is so inflated right now.

I'd probably just do it now in case it's an error and they take it down

For what it's worth I don't think it is an error and they've done this to inflate the prices of 83+ players

Edited by foxfanazer

52 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Very nice I have pretty much every 83,84,85 and 86 rated player in game ready to sell but will wait until after 6 to see if anymore SBCs force the price up even more.

That’s the risk 

yeah there might be an influx of demand through sbcs 

but it there is a shit load of people hoarding cards so will undercut massively 

I try and get rid whilst demand is high and not be too greedy as I think people will have cards saved ready to sell from 3-6 

18 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd probably just do it now in case it's an error and they take it down

For what it's worth I don't think it is an error and they've done this to inflate the prices of 83+ players

I very much doubt it's an error. Is there any precedent for EA having done it before?