Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Sold my middle Pirlo yesterday. 

Waited til there was none under 870K and sold mine for 869. Paid 840, so only lost 15K after taxes. Well worth the rental!

For once that turned out good, as I saw him dip below 800K for the first time ever today.

Was a fantastic card for the 50'ish games I used him for.

Needed to shake things up and in those cases it's the big card that has to go!

POTM Vards has been great, as expected. 

20 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

No idea mate. Out of interest how many coins did that cost you to do? 

I reckon around 70k, but i did have quite a few PL players stocked up, best to get Man City, Liverpool, Norwich and Sheff United done, before price rise.

Edited by VIKTOR-LE5
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Is there ever a chance to get old cards again? I missed out on that Pique card and it’s a card I really wish I had now

They did so last year... but it was towards the end of the game.

Not to rub salt into the wounds but the pique card is ridiculously good!

Up to 6 icon swaps at the min taking so long 🤦‍♂️. Thought I had done 2 in one last night but ended up with only 1 because I had someone sent off and replaced him with the wrong person for the next games 😂. Squad battles is so hard tried doing the championship one last night 1 win out of 4 so it will take a while 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Up to 6 icon swaps at the min taking so long 🤦‍♂️. Thought I had done 2 in one last night but ended up with only 1 because I had someone sent off and replaced him with the wrong person for the next games 😂. Squad battles is so hard tried doing the championship one last night 1 win out of 4 so it will take a while 

I skip squad battle until, their are teams rated less then 70, it' a bloody chore. got 5 icon swaps plus 3 from before.

9 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

I skip squad battle until, their are teams rated less then 70, it' a bloody chore. got 5 icon swaps plus 3 from before.

Same here but even lost to a few 67 teams last night so was a bit frustrating.