Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

2 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Oh, I've managed to do that... my records about 30 wins across 58 games, finishing 16W and 14W.

Sorry only just realised it wasn't you that made the original post lol

I'm at the same level, needed 3 win from 4 for 17 wins but decided to stick to gold 3 as rewards seem better 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

You should automatically get an icon for that lol

I don’t think that would help me as nice as it would be 😂😂 started off ok then was just trying to score with all the serie a players to the objective. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

Don't hold out on us!!!

Need urgent advice... Zaha, Tolisso, Lucas Vazquez

Forget it, went Vazquez... works with my team.

16 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Yes please 

So it's the start of the Global series this Friday. The first event is Romania. 

Previous events weve had SBC for good packs. I would suggest picking up Romanian players at discard ONLY to sell Friday or whenever the SBC will be released.

As mentioned above get GOLD Romanian players for discard ONLY. If they're more than discard I wouldnt bother as the risk becomes greater. 

Cards rose to silly amounts last year due to the SBC being out for said countries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

You know, Ashley could have been hoarding Romanian players and dropped us a "tip" for a cheeky money maker.

Would never do it mate. I've got around 20 romanian golds. 

Might be best to look when rewards come out thursday too 

28 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Would never do it mate. I've got around 20 romanian golds. 

Might be best to look when rewards come out thursday too 

:crylaugh:I wouldn't even be mad haha, I've got 50 backed up! I think I might need someone to alert me if/when the SBC goes live.... because they're all going 10k BIN

26 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

No I haven't. I'm only at around 1500 points. I will do FUT Champs once I qualify.

I’m only on 1600 points it’s taking me ages to qualify this year. Probably just saving me from 0-30 anyway 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got relegated to div 6 doing the Politano objective, now on a 10 game winning spree on the verge of div 4 whilst still using attackers from Spal, Lecce etc.

Changed my camera to co-op and it's made the world of difference, also purchased scream Romagnoli and can only compare him to Van Dijk that I've used in draft, absolute animal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

If these stories are genuine, then the game is about to die on its arse:

Where's the dirt - I want to see the people exposed. lol

I wouldn’t take too much notice he has just put a spin in on it...

have you seen the video where he spits on the scarf and seems like he is having some sort of online meltdown

23 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

I wouldn’t take too much notice he has just put a spin in on it...

have you seen the video where he spits on the scarf and seems like he is having some sort of online meltdown

Yeah, and I know Kurt can be a bit of a drama queen (as most prominent FIFA pros), but his reaction was the consequence of an opponent trying to hold onto a 2-1 lead by passing it around in the back, wasting time. Which seems to be a plague with FIFA 20 at present.

I don't particularly like Kurt (or prominent FIFA pros, for that matter), I just think he has a point. There's plenty of cursing going on, and when other - EA-supported - players can do it without fearing repercussions, it does make it look rather one-sided and silly.

Being consequential looks differently.

The game's broken in terms of gameplay. And the momentum post on Reddit just adds insult to injury.

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

ScRipTinG iSnT rEaL

Well theres your proof.

IMG_20191106_163004.jpg

I've noticed it more in this fifa than any other. I've been 3-0 up against people and absolutely cruising and then suddenly the game becomes unplayable. Every pass is questionable, the pace goes and my players are out of position