Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

11 minutes ago, stu said:

Perfect sense. Thanks for the advice.

It was this formation last year, not to say it will be the same again as alot of SBC have been narrow this year. Just food for thought people 

Screenshot_20200506-093049_Companion.jpg

Edited by Ashley
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Been grinding the bronze pack method for a few weeks and had the prem/la liga and bundes leagues waiting to be submitted.... then they lob me a fvcking Maguire 😂🚮

What’s Maguire rated? I am only a few away from doing tht again and still doing the bronze packs to try complete paderborn only need 3 more so might just pay the coins to complete it soon

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

What’s Maguire rated? I am only a few away from doing tht again and still doing the bronze packs to try complete paderborn only need 3 more so might just pay the coins to complete it soon

I bit the bullet with Paderborn as like you I only needed about 3... still cost me like 25k though but I thought as soon as the league drops the prices will go even higher

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

90 overall.
97 rated with an anchor chem style.

I stuck a shadow on him as he needs that extra pace and he seemed like a monster, passing/Defending/heading are insane but if you come up against an agile player you have to stand them up as if you dive in he’s never recovering

Adama... I had already packed him tradeable, so whilst it wasn’t the best, in reality I’ve made coins on it.

Hope I have more luck with my player picks tomorrow! :fc:

On 05/05/2020 at 14:49, HEGGSY said:

Only went and packed Big Virgil last night in the PL Upgrade Pack:jawdrop:

7C914498-D96F-4A00-870C-888F47021457.png

Did I just play you on Rivals? The Vardy boys?

Just played a LCFC fan who had 99 Van Dijk.