Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

Just to think, you would expect him to be even better this year with a bit of PL experience and a full pre season with the squad under his belt. Maddison should be kicking on with his first year in the PL behind him and Ndidi will be feeling more comfortable playing alongside those two as opposed to Mendy as his role is more defined and suitable to his strengths. 

Those 3 in midfield really does have potential to be one of the best midfields in Europe. Imagine we can keep them together for more than a season? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Just to think, you would expect him to be even better this year with a bit of PL experience and a full pre season with the squad under his belt. Maddison should be kicking on with his first year in the PL behind him and Ndidi will be feeling more comfortable playing alongside those two as opposed to Mendy as his role is more defined and suitable to his strengths. 

Those 3 in midfield really does have potential to be one of the best midfields in Europe. Imagine we can keep them together for more than a season? 

Init

51 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Come on Mr Grumpy enjoy the excitement and buzz . We are signing one of a Europe’s best talents . If you can’t get ott over that when can you . Think of the dross over the years we have had in midfield and the absolute woeful times then think of this a genuine high class player 

Hey... There was nothing wrong with Wellens!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

whats crazy is now that Shinji is gone, Soyuncu is our most eastern player. Not good enough ffs

???? Surely we should be looking to recruit globally according to merit as opposed to tick box geographical origin? 

Shocking that micronesia and sub Eurasian Khazak ethnic groups are so underrepresented.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

???? Surely we should be looking to recruit globally according to merit as opposed to tick box geographical origin? 

Shocking that micronesia and sub Eurasian Khazak ethnic groups are so underrepresented.

of course i just like having a player from the far east in the team. the same reason i want a brazillian in the team. im not suggesting they go out and sign any old bloke from korea or whatever, but if one came along that was good enough would be cool init

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Does Brunei's Faiq Bolkiah count?

not first team so no 

32 minutes ago, KingKoala said:

I can't help but wanting 4th finish now..

Me too KingKoala. 

Feels like we're being greedy and building it up too much, but it really does feel like a possibility now. Hope Harry sticks two fingers up to Man U as well.

Brendan Rodgers at the helm, the team just getting better and better 2nd half of last season, playing great against the top sides, the white shorts making a comeback....

The stars are aligning again. Top is pulling out all the stops to make it happen. 

Sooooooo excited!

• Like 1

Ran into his penthouse In Leicester and fired the camera like there's no tomorrow. - unfortunately don't think I caught anything. What could have been!  Hearts still pounding! 

Adobe-20190705-234650.jpg

Edited by Collymore
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

of course i just like having a player from the far east in the team. the same reason i want a brazillian in the team. im not suggesting they go out and sign any old bloke from korea or whatever, but if one came along that was good enough would be cool init

So what's your point?

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

didnt realise i was gonna come under interrogation for a single comment. wind ya neck in pls

You didn't - read my response again.