Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

Congers just needs to get in Cattermole  and he will be invited into the FT Hall of Fame. 

Edited by mozartfox
  • Like 1

Tielemens is not a bad signing but Like Nigel said dont get too carried away or too despondant.Its never as good as you think and never as bad. He'll do ok but must learn not to go missing against the bigger teams

No other teams are in for him

Hes guaranteed to be better than Silva

But he aint no cambiasso.........yet ??

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Sorry I apologise I’ll buy you a bag of Werther’s to make it up to you ?

My teeth cannot cope. A jar of Horlicks please and some men’s nappies.

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Err.      Respect please:ph34r:  I think I was at his first game for us. 1-1 away at QPR on the plastic pitch.

QPR’s plastic pitch was a good ten years after Clarke played for us. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

That american tv thing a few years ago!

Ah, that was an American friend of my mrs I used their log in I was never signed up. It all went wrong when NBC decided to stream.

i tried signing up using a VPN but couldn’t get it to work.

I use Sports donkey now.

6 minutes ago, Buce said:

QPR’s plastic pitch was a good ten years after Clarke played for us. 

Correct.  I do recall seeing one game on that pitch though. 

32 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

What happens when this is all done? Already feels like we completed football back in 2016

I felt like this for a long while after the champions League exit. I found myself cheering less at goals and not feeling nervous before games, I still went every week but I was sort of going through the motions.

But this season I'm fully engaged again. If you can't get excited by Brendon Rodgers exciting young side looking to upset the established order of English football you are dead inside.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I just fcukin love this, this signing is up there in the top 10 moments being a Leicester fan in the last 30 years, it really is. We are signing one of Europe's real deals, I'm astonished we are getting him. He's nigh on faultless, we've won the league and yet this still feels out of this world.

As a kid I lived and breathed the Izzet and Collymore transfers, then Cambiasso a few years ago was pure hysteria but this just oozes what we've become. I'm not gloating or being arrogant, as a club we've worked damn hard to get here. We deserve this, we are on the verge of backing up that freak season 3 years ago. 

Tielemans is pure sauce.

When I read this I do wonder why I'm not more excited by this transfer (and I'm already pretty excited) when I was bouncing at the thought of Cambiasso coming to the club. Really this is a bigger signing given his age.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I just fcukin love this, this signing is up there in the top 10 moments being a Leicester fan in the last 30 years, it really is. We are signing one of Europe's real deals, I'm astonished we are getting him. He's nigh on faultless, we've won the league and yet this still feels out of this world.

As a kid I lived and breathed the Izzet and Collymore transfers, then Cambiasso a few years ago was pure hysteria but this just oozes what we've become. I'm not gloating or being arrogant, as a club we've worked damn hard to get here. We deserve this, we are on the verge of backing up that freak season 3 years ago. 

Tielemans is pure sauce.

I agree! I feel like whatever happens, this day has become legendary on FoxesTalk and among our fans. It's brilliant to see the forum like this when you can literally sense the excitement among everyone. That's what football is all about! My Whatsapp has been going mad all day!

I for one don't expect Youri to turn it on every game, but we saw more than enough glimpses to know that this guy is special. And I think it's truly brilliant that he won us over with his performances and then we won him over as a club. A perfect relationship!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Congers just needs to get in Cattermole  and he will be invited into the FT Hall of Fame. 

To be fair, this is all Top and Rudkin. 

It's their job to negotiate, Congerton has to find them and it's fair to say we found Tielemans long before Congerton got here. 

• Like 1

Potentially he could be one of the best central midfielders in the world imo.

He certainly can play in the Champions League, and what a statement of intent by us, the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea are their to be overtaken.

Edited by Happy Fox