Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

i mean youve been questioning the point of my post, as if I need to justify it to you. but dont worry lad, sure its just a misunderstanding. All love :schmike:

You don't really, I was just curious. Perhaps you need to justify it to yourself..preferably prior to hitting the post/submit reply button. 

What region of London are you from and how did you come to support LCFC?

Just now, Line-X said:

You don't really, I was just curious. Perhaps you need to justify it to yourself..preferably prior to hitting the post/submit reply button. 

What region of London are you from and how did you come to support LCFC?

like i said mate, apologies if i misunderstood, happens on the internet. im from south east london, woolwich to be precise. and i came to support leicester when my nan started taking me to games, the year before we got relegated to league one, would have been 12. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

like i said mate, apologies if i misunderstood, happens on the internet. im from south east london, woolwich to be precise. and i came to support leicester when my nan started taking me to games, the year before we got relegated to league one, would have been 12. 

If you was born a 100 before that  

could’ve been a Gooner ?

32 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

The fact you still did support city after that season :appl:

Well worth it in the end eh?

• Like 1

Just got in and I’m a bit pissed but sndjjsjskemsmensnendnejsnsnns!.!!!??!

is it really happening ?!

if so.. WELCOME YOURI. (Again)

I have been waiting to buy next seasons shirt and I think I’ll now be getting one with a Mr. Tielemans’ name on the back!

literally about to wet my pants

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

I have been waiting to buy next seasons shirt and I think I’ll now be getting one with a Mr. Tielemans’ name on the back!

Been cancelled mate. Man City came in with a last minute bid that blew us out of the water and Youri didn’t want to be stalked so he chose Pep. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol the good old, wake up and when you left the Tielemans thread it was on page 18... now its on page 48!

Must mean he's official, signed and pics holding the shirt.... ok off to page 48 i go...

Edit At page 48.... just the usual FT love in.... scroll back to 44.... still nothing official. :frantics:

Edited by ozleicester

16 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Lol the good old, wake up and when you left the Tielemans thread it was on page 18... now its on page 48!

Must mean he's official, signed and pics holding the shirt.... ok off to page 48 i go...

Edit At page 48.... just the usual FT love in.... scroll back to 44.... still nothing official. :frantics:

Page 20 to 36 is what you’re looking for. Ignore the rest.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

My thought too! The shirt thing. Not wetting my pants. 

• Haha 1