Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

3 minutes ago, L3n9a said:

My guess is it's the plane ready to take them on pre season.

Probably cheaper to land a few days in East Midlands than it is to land in Luton

Plus they are fitting an injector seat for Chris Sutton as BR has invited him along to Evian to have a closer look at little old Leicester City.

Edited by mozartfox

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

What's M-LCFC then? It's not the family's personal jet is it?....this plane is a 737. Isn't theirs a learjet?

(Unapologetic plane geek post)

https://m.planespotters.net/airframe/Boeing/737/M-LCFC-Private/KygBFNMn

It seems there is a plane with an LCFC logo on it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Plus they are fitting an injector seat for Chris Sutton as BR has invited him along to Evian to have a closer look at little old Leicester City.

I have heard of ejector seats, but this sounds somewhat...terminal.

• Haha 2

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

I have heard of ejector seats, but this sounds somewhat...terminal.

That bought it from a US prison.

3 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

M-LCFC was owned by Vichai it was brought in 2017 its a private plane I'm not sure if it's layout is capable of carrying a squad recently underwent a refit in USA so who knows 

Can easily accommodate 140 seats in normal configuration, so probably 100+ with more legroom etc.

I guess that's enough for the squad, management and coaching team although who knows these days!

8 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Can easily accommodate 140 seats in normal configuration, so probably 100+ with more legroom etc.

I guess that's enough for the squad, management and coaching team although who knows these days!

Ryan Air can accommodate 300+ on their 737‘s, so no worries for us here

3 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I thought this was what this inside of all jets looked like? How do the rest of you peasants travel then?

You travel with other people?  Yuck. Darling you should have your own jet. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Nobody stalking M-LCFC at EMA?

Come on lads one last effort to get this over the line.

Plane code ETOPS!

ETOPS isn't the plane code in this case

ETOPS is an acronym used in aviation for Extended Operations. The ICAO coined the acronym for Extended Twin Operations for twin-engine aircraft operation further than one hour from a diversion airport at the one-engine inoperative cruise speed, over water or remote lands, on routes previously restricted to three- and four-engine aircraft.