Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I just fcukin love this, this signing is up there in the top 10 moments being a Leicester fan in the last 30 years, it really is. We are signing one of Europe's real deals, I'm astonished we are getting him. He's nigh on faultless, we've won the league and yet this still feels out of this world.

As a kid I lived and breathed the Izzet and Collymore transfers, then Cambiasso a few years ago was pure hysteria but this just oozes what we've become. I'm not gloating or being arrogant, as a club we've worked damn hard to get here. We deserve this, we are on the verge of backing up that freak season 3 years ago. 

Tielemans is pure sauce.

Come on, surely this is a bit ott??  He good,  but he is not as all the hype your suggesting, is he??

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Come on, surely this is a bit ott??  He good,  but he is not as all the hype your suggesting, is he??

Come on Mr Grumpy enjoy the excitement and buzz . We are signing one of a Europe’s best talents . If you can’t get ott over that when can you . Think of the dross over the years we have had in midfield and the absolute woeful times then think of this a genuine high class player 

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I’ve already renamed my two-year-old Youri. The missus isn’t exactly jumping through hoops about it, to be honest, but she’ll get used to it in time...

Hope your surname isn't N'trouble? 

New chants incoming...

It's happening again,

It's happening agaaaaaain.

Champions of England,

It's happening again.

Followed swiftly by

You're tempting fate,

You're tempting faaaaaaaaate,

Champions of England?

You're tempting fate.

Bloody hell, though. Football, eh? Marvellous.

• Like 1

Guest SO1

Just spent the last 30 min going through his YT videos. Reminding myself what an excellent player he is. Remembering Silva and Coutinho and how much gifted players at that position stoked my love of football. Realizing now how much I missed that type of player when I followed Rodgers at Celtic. Weighted passes to space. Magic. That I get to see again . Every week.

I'm kind of in this euphoric/dream state knowing I should be doing something else but I can't leave the computer or look away for very long.

Between Perez and Tielemans I've never experienced anything like this following football. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got everything they wanted.

Thanks Santa, Leicester City FC and Forum. What an experience! and its not done. :nono:

55 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

When I read this I do wonder why I'm not more excited by this transfer (and I'm already pretty excited) when I was bouncing at the thought of Cambiasso coming to the club. Really this is a bigger signing given his age.

I'm gonna be a smart arse here, bit i punched the air and danced around the office when Kante signed.

I thought the trail had gone cold. Marseilles his first choice. A uninspiring Ranieri as new manager.

I just knew from.his YouTube show reel (I know, I know... Showreels are edited s etc)....the show reel was insane. I knew we'd hit gold, but obvs even i had no idea he was THAT good

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

1/20 signing for Sheffield Wednesday. 

:(

Reminds me of this time last season when I told you all De Ligt was sitting in front of me on a plane from Amsterdam and it turned out to be some lad signing for Shef Weds.....

Funny ey lads....... lads?.........lads??? :ph34r: