Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

Leicester City's negotiations with Monaco over a deal for Youri Tielemans are progressing, Sky Sports News has been told, with the Belgian midfielder keen on a long-term move to the club.

Tielemans is keen to keep working with Brendan Rodgers, after spending last season on loan at Leicester, but the deal is a complex one. Leicester's Adrien Silva spent last season on loan at Monaco, and could be part of a swap-deal, with Leicester contributing an additional cash lump sum.

But we've been told Leicester have received interest from a number of other European clubs for Silva, so there's also discussions with Monaco over a possible cash-only deal for Tielemans, worth around £40m.

Manchester United are among a number of clubs who have reportedly made inquiries about Tielemans, but we understand none of those has yet made a firm offer to buy him.

Where has the propa fred gone?  Some of my best work in that. Honestly, people don’t consider the hours of thought and, frankly, genius that goes into people’s posts - well, my posts. 

Yuri wont get away with this. I’m going to Tellmemam’s innit. (See what I mean). #travesty

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Leicester City's negotiations with Monaco over a deal for Youri Tielemans are progressing, Sky Sports News has been told, with the Belgian midfielder keen on a long-term move to the club.

Tielemans is keen to keep working with Brendan Rodgers, after spending last season on loan at Leicester, but the deal is a complex one. Leicester's Adrien Silva spent last season on loan at Monaco, and could be part of a swap-deal, with Leicester contributing an additional cash lump sum.

But we've been told Leicester have received interest from a number of other European clubs for Silva, so there's also discussions with Monaco over a possible cash-only deal for Tielemans, worth around £40m.

Manchester United are among a number of clubs who have reportedly made inquiries about Tielemans, but we understand none of those has yet made a firm offer to buy him.

Christ, if Adrian Silva manages to mess up this deal because he wants to go back to Sporting he really will be the worst signing the club's ever made

• Haha 1