Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton Home 11/01/2020 - match thread

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Second loss at home in 3 weeks Brendan needs to sort it used to be a fortress and before anyone says one was liverpool we were atrocious that day too

I know the scoreline and performance were crap but I think you can give losing to Liverpool a bit of leeway.

Didn't deserve anything, this needs to be a big wake up call. Rodgers cannot defend that performance today either, the big worry is the loss of Ndidi. If Choudhury doesn't play very well each game then we look badly devoid of that midfield steel. 

Rodgers has to look at himself here.

You can’t expect to finish top 4 playing shit and out of form players. 

Namely: Chilwell and Perez.

That aside we have been worked out; battle and press us and we are ****ed. Started with Norwich and in the round,  we look like we are going to blow the top 4 based on the last months showing sadly.

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader

30 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

And if VAR did go in our favour, on both occasions, we would still be 3-2 down. 

It's not VAR, it's us playing awful. 

We should be 5-1 down. 

I realise that, but VAR is, from a fans perspective I feel ruining the game. Never a game goes by without. Stop start, goals disallowed by someone being offside by millimetres. It should be restricted to penalty claims only. 

• Like 1