Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Slimani

5 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I am of course having a bit of fun here but in football a bit of attitude is a real plus that's why Steve Walsh was such a hero and even Mr nice guy Matt Elliott left his smile in the dressing room and as for Lennon , Savage and Izzet they would pick a fight with their own shadow.

All perfectly fine back when they played. Having that type of attitude is a way of getting yourself sent off now 

This is surely just agent talk now. I thought Rodgers (or someone) said when Villa were interested because of his current loan deal it was going to be too hard to sort it out. Now he's getting linked with all these big clubs, yet nothing seems to be happening.

Edited by Guesty

Guest An Sionnach

I say bring him back and let them have Gray instead . He'd love it down there with all those flash cars and yachts.

21 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I am of course having a bit of fun here but in football a bit of attitude is a real plus that's why Steve Walsh was such a hero and even Mr nice guy Matt Elliott left his smile in the dressing room and as for Lennon , Savage and Izzet they would pick a fight with their own shadow.

I feel like you’ve just completely avoided my question with more waffle?

22 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

I’m so sure, as he was at Africa tournament which ran quite late into summer? 

Yes, because Algeria got all the way through to the final he completely missed pre-season, so has never had a chance to prove himself in front of Brendan.  It would depend on how bad his relationship with the squad/club is, but given his positive loan spell at Monaco it wouldn't be that surprising if Brendan took a fresh look over the summer.

On 29/01/2020 at 13:31, An Sionnach said:

Yeah, Muzzy was a real bruiser... :blink:

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

There has been no mention of a sale, it's a loan situation.

Yes, I know, but just wondered if it would be a different outlook if a sale was mooted

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yes, I know, but just wondered if it would be a different outlook if a sale was mooted

I suppose you would have to consider it given he has a contract that we are paying/subsidising and if someone is offering to take him and pay us a decent fee.

But I still feel like both United and Spurs are our biggest rivals for the top 4 and champions league qualification blows any fee we get got Slimani out of the water.

He's not going to be a saviour for either of those teams but why risk it? Spurs are crying out for a striker and he has shown he can be a good target man in the right setup.

Edited by Fox 4 Life
  • Like 3

Guest An Sionnach

Stop Press - Slim signs for Scunthorpe on loan , Rodgers says" if the lad can stand up to a bit of clog ball then I'll have another look ".