Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spudulike

Slimani

Recommended Posts

Slimani is a nasty, big weapon and there are times when our nice guy approach needs toughening up.😠😠

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Slimani is a nasty, big weapon and there are times when our nice guy approach needs toughening up.😠😠

I don't think he's nasty. He's not the sort of player to strike fear into opposition defenders. He's their dream, in fact - barely mobile and poor in the air.

 

He's not nice, but not in a useful way. He's clearly a disruptive influence. Surprised anyone wants him back.

 

I'm hoping we can fob him off on to Man Utd. :fc:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Slimani is a nasty, big weapon and there are times when our nice guy approach needs toughening up.😠😠

By all accounts he is a weapon 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

I don't think he's nasty. He's not the sort of player to strike fear into opposition defenders. He's their dream, in fact - barely mobile and poor in the air.

 

He's not nice, but not in a useful way. He's clearly a disruptive influence. Surprised anyone wants him back.

 

I'm hoping we can fob him off on to Man Utd. :fc:

Exactly this. Slimani simply plays for himself not as a team. To correct type of nasty in a footballer is exactly what we have in Vardy. 
 

People seem to forget you don’t have to be “nasty” to get in the oppositions head either. Look at Nugent for example I hated him when he wasn’t with us, yet when he was with us I ****ing loved him!! He didn’t have a nasty bone in him just knew exactly how to wind up the opposition.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sky Sports have no shame. Even mocking up loans, such as Slimani who may move to Man Utd  :mad:

 

image.png.0ab1b24857a7b5a3caa5297e844e49c5.png

IF there is genuine interest there & they do approach us for Slim I hope we reject it. Leave them with nothing but Ighalo. If Ighalo is leading the line for them, there’s no chance they get top 4 imo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

IF there is genuine interest there & they do approach us for Slim I hope we reject it. Leave them with nothing but Ighalo. If Ighalo is leading the line for them, there’s no chance they get top 4 imo.

Say we will, string them along until Friday and then say no.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

A lot of low expectations on there.  Most of them seem to have realised where they are in the world now.  

 

I thought they'd be raging but they view him like we view Vestergaard. Happy to have them on loan until the end of the season but don't want to spend good money on a permanent transfer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rather he go to Spurs than Man U. Spurs have Son anyway so aren’t as desperate as Man U. He can also disrupt Spurs dressing room a bit more, whereas Man U is already full of similar personalities to his.

 

 

Edited by brucey
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldnt be surprised if Everton or Newcastle have interest in him.

They both lack a strong target man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Twilight Zone

The Outer Limits

 

But always preferred Tales of the Unexpected* myself

 

:blink:

 

* must be an old fart to get what this was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

As if he refers to himself as cumdog. What an absolute melt. 

 

I think he tongue-in-cheek calls himself cumdog, but that account quite clearly isn't him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I would piss myself if we just decided to recall him.

Perhaps you should buy some nappies just in case you know😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Langston said:

 

I think he tongue-in-cheek calls himself cumdog, but that account quite clearly isn't him.

..it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...