Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Slimani

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Slimani is a nasty, big weapon and there are times when our nice guy approach needs toughening up.😠😠

I don't think he's nasty. He's not the sort of player to strike fear into opposition defenders. He's their dream, in fact - barely mobile and poor in the air.

He's not nice, but not in a useful way. He's clearly a disruptive influence. Surprised anyone wants him back.

I'm hoping we can fob him off on to Man Utd. :fc:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

I don't think he's nasty. He's not the sort of player to strike fear into opposition defenders. He's their dream, in fact - barely mobile and poor in the air.

He's not nice, but not in a useful way. He's clearly a disruptive influence. Surprised anyone wants him back.

I'm hoping we can fob him off on to Man Utd. :fc:

Exactly this. Slimani simply plays for himself not as a team. To correct type of nasty in a footballer is exactly what we have in Vardy. 

People seem to forget you don’t have to be “nasty” to get in the oppositions head either. Look at Nugent for example I hated him when he wasn’t with us, yet when he was with us I ****ing loved him!! He didn’t have a nasty bone in him just knew exactly how to wind up the opposition.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sky Sports have no shame. Even mocking up loans, such as Slimani who may move to Man Utd  :mad:

image.png.0ab1b24857a7b5a3caa5297e844e49c5.png

IF there is genuine interest there & they do approach us for Slim I hope we reject it. Leave them with nothing but Ighalo. If Ighalo is leading the line for them, there’s no chance they get top 4 imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

IF there is genuine interest there & they do approach us for Slim I hope we reject it. Leave them with nothing but Ighalo. If Ighalo is leading the line for them, there’s no chance they get top 4 imo.

Say we will, string them along until Friday and then say no.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

A lot of low expectations on there.  Most of them seem to have realised where they are in the world now.  

I thought they'd be raging but they view him like we view Vestergaard. Happy to have them on loan until the end of the season but don't want to spend good money on a permanent transfer. 

Rather he go to Spurs than Man U. Spurs have Son anyway so aren’t as desperate as Man U. He can also disrupt Spurs dressing room a bit more, whereas Man U is already full of similar personalities to his.

Edited by brucey
  • Haha 2

Guest An Sionnach
23 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I would piss myself if we just decided to recall him.

Perhaps you should buy some nappies just in case you know😬