Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Slimani

19 minutes ago, Guesty said:

The funniest thing about this is going onto Twitter and typing in Slimani. From looking at the reactions: it's finally dawning on some Untied fans how far they've fallen.

This is where they've always belonged. They just had a 20 year blip where they won all the things.

Its a huge statement to others on how Man Utd really have no pulling power to bring in the worlds best strikers anymore, and having to make do with a 31year old ice-skater instead. #lovingit

Edited by Simoken

'They all laughed at Christopher Columbus when he said the world was round

They all laughed when i professed Slimani was sound.

They all laughed when they bagged Maguire, thinking they duped us and how

But when they take Slimani who's got the last laugh now !

Edited by st martin
check
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

He never truly suited our system but he does have potential if you play to his strengths. 

I'd take his Newcastle move with a pinch of salt as he was banned and injured for most of that. 

It's all too easy writing someone off if the fit isn't right, I just hope we get a decent fee for him.

All joking aside I'd say he would be perfect for Newcastle now, a better version of Joelinton.

3 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

**** no, sale only.  Not interested in helping our rivals, even if that help is merely ensuring they can field someone over the age of 18 up front.

A sale would mean he'd be eligible to play against us last game of the season (although it might not matter by then). Depends how much more money above the £4m loan fee they would offer. £10-15m maybe given he's now in demand :)

I have no idea whether he'd weaken them and we should say yes, or he'd strengthen them and we should say no lol

Slimani is scoring goals against the likes of PSG. Lets sing his praise get behind him and get him sold. If Man U ,Tottenham etc have the players to stick it on his head on a regular basis he will score goals. £20 million is a snip for a proven goalscorer..come and get him !. 

Don’t get your hopes up.  The Biggest Club Ever TM have bigger fish to fry than scavenging for strikers.

Avram Glazer is in Switzerland with a nine-man United delegation

The transfer window is in its final stages, but Manchester United’s leadership has other priorities at present.

The search to tie down a new shirt sponsor is reportedly a concern, with Chevrolet unlikely to renew the current deal which ends in 2021. United have representatives at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland, trying to network and find a new sponsor. Co-owner Avram Glazer and group managing director, Richard Arnold are leading a United delegation in Davos, The Telegraph report.

The report states: “A nine-strong group of United executives attended the World Economic Forum. For a club looking for a new shirt sponsor, Davos represents a target rich environment for big money commercial signings.”

After all, it's not about who's in the shirt, it's about who's on the shirt.

Edited by KingsX
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dames said:

They are scraping the bottom of the barrel after upsetting Raiola aint they..

I do take a lot of joy in seeing how Utd have fallen.

Mino Raiola is an absolute **** though. Agents like him are ruining the game. In some respects I'd say fair play to Man United for not letting him dictate to them. 

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Imagine if he went to utd and ended up scoring 15 goals for them before the end of the season. That'd be fvckin hilarious.

Yes, having watched Slimani, it would be hilarious. Made better only if it's preceded by one of Maguire's rampaging runs.  

7 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Mino Raiola is an absolute **** though. Agents like him are ruining the game. In some respects I'd say fair play to Man United for not letting him dictate to them. 

Except they ‘broke bread with the devil’ when they resigned Pogba and raiola got a huge fee ............ 

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

Don’t get your hopes up.  The Biggest Club Ever TM have bigger fish to fry than scavenging for strikers.

Avram Glazer is in Switzerland with a nine-man United delegation

The transfer window is in its final stages, but Manchester United’s leadership has other priorities at present.

The search to tie down a new shirt sponsor is reportedly a concern, with Chevrolet unlikely to renew the current deal which ends in 2021. United have representatives at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland, trying to network and find a new sponsor. Co-owner Avram Glazer and group managing director, Richard Arnold are leading a United delegation in Davos, The Telegraph report.

The report states: “A nine-strong group of United executives attended the World Economic Forum. For a club looking for a new shirt sponsor, Davos represents a target rich environment for big money commercial signings.”

After all, it's not about who's in the shit, 

Fixed that for you.