Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Slimani

Not sure if there's any substance in it but Slimani to Villa has been mentioned on a couple of phone-ins (606). They are in desperate need of a centre-forward after the injury to Wesley and Benteke and Slim might fit the bill. Don't know if it's just fan talk or whether there's anything in it :dunno:

15 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure if there's any substance in it but Slimani to Villa has been mentioned on a couple of phone-ins (606). They are in desperate need of a centre-forward after the injury to Wesley and Benteke and Slim might fit the bill. Don't know if it's just fan talk or whether there's anything in it :dunno:

I've thought it would be a natural fit for a while.

Slimani would be relatively cheap and a proven goalscorer with great form this season and some experience in PL. I'm surprised the Villa/Slimani link hasn't happened before this.

Edited by Gerard

36 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Ever since his red card last month he's been riding the bench  despite his goal scoring prowess. There has to be a huge attitude problem.

I don't think that's true. He's been injured and now back.

Would love to lumber Villa with him :crylaugh:

*Just if it's done before we play them in the 2nd leg put a clause in that he can't play against us, as bad as I think he is he'd be bound to score against us.

Sorry about the 'hate' x

Edited by Matt

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

He's decent in the right system, which is fairly ****ing obvious. 

Easier for Leicester fans to just aimlessly call him shit though. 

If he didn’t have a shite attitude then he would be a good squad player for us .... he wants to start games and considers he plays at a level where he should be ...... c’est la vie ..... he won’t be back .....I would rather sit on the bench in Monaco than the East Midlands .....

36 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

He's decent in the right system, which is fairly ****ing obvious. 

Easier for Leicester fans to just aimlessly call him shit though. 

Exactly. He's a good player who did pretty well for us but sadly it seems he's a bit of a bell end. Whereas Silva seems like a good guy and a good pro but just totally ill-suited to English football.

• Like 2