Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Slimani

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

His agent is a miracle worker. Pretty sure he could even find me a club. 

He's had a great half a season at Monaco, I'm not surprised he is the go to player to try and get short term in the Prem. He isn't anywhere near as bad as some make out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's had a great half a season at Monaco, I'm not surprised he is the go to player to try and get short term in the Prem. He isn't anywhere near as bad as some make out.

He’s really not terrible. I remember a couple of lovely finishes against Liverpool at home, and Everton away

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

He’s really not terrible. I remember a couple of lovely finishes against Liverpool at home, and Everton away

He’s a goal scorer. No matter what style of play or formation is in trend in football at the time, there will always be huge demand for a goal scorer for obvious reasons. 

On 24/01/2020 at 16:37, Swan Lesta said:

This either ridiculous nonsense or he’ll sign and score 2 goals a game till the end of the season and we’ll look like twats.

This is a 100% accurate take on my fear of loaning him out... that he’ll do well!

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Exactly, so the last thing we should do is loan him to a team aiming for the top 4. Terrible plan.

3 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I'd have him on loan up here for 6 months for sure, he'd be the perfect foil for French Eddy.  Doubt we'd be able to afford his wages though, even for 6 months.

You wouldn't want him. He appears to be a bad egg. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Exactly, so the last thing we should do is loan him to a team aiming for the top 4. Terrible plan.

Balance out Maguire..:P.    But if we can get him off our books...and help with our own investment,when we also have to go up a notch...

Or rekindle his career here vor 1-3 seasons,we need cover,even with Nacho,Perez,xxxx, When we compete in the CL,which should not be taken lightly...

If it doesn t upset the squad,I would Welcome him staying,But only if Brendan believes he can utilise him through all competitions.....

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Exactly, He's already on loan till the end of the season, we'd gain nothing except strengthening our rivals. Only a sale would benefit us at the moment.

There's a bit of an argument on RedCafe - some people complaining that they should have gone for Timo Werner in the summer when they apparently could have got him dirt cheap.

Someone replied that he had had no Premier League experience.

Another replied that Slimani actually does have Premier League experience.

Who wants to tell them that yes, he does have Premier League experience, but he was shit?