Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford 0-1 Leicester - Post Match Thread

I'd like to apologize for wrongly accusing yesterday's female linesman of having bad eyesight when Fuchs was deemed to have touched the ball with his head in the second half.

Speaking of it, I'd hand out eyesight-improvement glasses to ALL referees and linesmen alike NOW, no matter how bad their short- or far-sightedness is.

Think of Edgar Davids in style, just more elegant.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I'd like to apologize for wrongly accusing yesterday's female linesman of having bad eyesight when Fuchs was deemed to have touched the ball with his head in the second half.

So you should. She kept her flag down - it was ref who gave the corner.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

He probably would if he could - but the BBC never really knew how to manage that series properly to keep it going without overdoing it :(

I really wish they had, then we wouldn’t have to listen to him try and commentate every week 😖

It appears that City have had just four players with hyphenated names, two in their first names and two in their surnames: Nils-Eric Johansson and Ron-Robert Zieler, and Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall and Gary Taylor-Fletcher. Googling Dewsbury-Hall brings up stuff about Dewsbury Town Hall.

11 minutes ago, String fellow said:

It appears that City have had just four players with hyphenated names, two in their first names and two in their surnames: Nils-Eric Johansson and Ron-Robert Zieler, and Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall and Gary Taylor-Fletcher. Googling Dewsbury-Hall brings up stuff about Dewsbury Town Hall.

Kevin Rooster-Russell 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Max-Alain Gradel.

• Like 1