Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford 0-1 Leicester - Post Match Thread

Nacho was brilliant, while Praet was pretty good. Back four solid, Fuchs in particular did a job for us. Such a canny operator. Hamza was good in the first bit sloppy in the second. Ward's reaction save was top draw. 

Perez was poor - he needs good players around him to flourish. I hate to say it but Marc is done. He has looked poor the last few games. Gray is his usual boring self. All fizz no substance. We should be looking for two wingers and shipping those two out in the summer.

Dire performance but we are through which is all that matters. 

• Like 3

Brentford must have the best scouts in the country to produce so many decent players for a b team.

I think it was a professional performence second half

Fuchs what a bloke what a man, he will wont to gback to america but any chance of his staying ahs to be welcomed for his leadership.

Job done but that second half was a difficult watch.

If Brentford had better quality in the final third, then we could have been looking at an upset.

Fuchs, Praet and Iheanacho were excellent.

Gray can go elsewhere, not good enough.

Guest An Sionnach

A sound performance against a good team , great save from Ward but should not have been a corner. Only downside for me is Demari Gray for the life of me I just don't what his role is. 

5 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Will someone get Nachos name correct please 

Even I can do that..!! I am applying for a job at the  BBC.....high on  the medi,my commentary would be Brill...lol

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1