Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Birmingham Home (FA Cup) - Wed 4th March 7:45

No singing section for this despite asking, but something will be put out to get people congregated towards the back of SK1/2. Lots of singers displaced from L1 and N1 that will need to go somewhere else so hopefully people can gather more informally to have a sing song. Blues will bring a proper mob so need to get organised! 

• Like 1

Guest Eamonn

I couldn't join the singing section last time . As tickets are unlikely to be reserved can a sibging section be organised on here?  i usually sit in rhe West stand but am definitely up for SK1/2 this time.

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

No singing section for this despite asking, but something will be put out to get people congregated towards the back of SK1/2. Lots of singers displaced from L1 and N1 that will need to go somewhere else so hopefully people can gather more informally to have a sing song. Blues will bring a proper mob so need to get organised! 

Do you not think congregating fans in J1 would be a better idea as the L1, K1 boys wouldn’t have to move far and would be next to the Birmingham fans which would automatically improve the atmosphere.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

FA Cup 5th Round. Local game. 100% sells out. Will make general sale obviously, but come the match or a few days before, will be sold out.

I'll be surprised if this sells out given its similar pricing to Villa at that only just sold out.

£25 is a lot for FA Cup R5 against lower league opposition.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Birmingham been given 5152 tickets, that's more than usual for an FA cup game at Filbert Way isn't it? 

Yes exceeds the 15% of whatever the rule is. And unlike us to go above especially as it's actually difficult to segregate, mainly on the concourse.

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It can only be because of the segregation (i.e. without moving the away fans anywhere different, they could get to exactly 4,800 or whatever 15% would work out.

People who still think this won't sell out?

I guess, but I still think we've given them more than normal.